1,873 posts in this topic

Just now, James Brafin said:

A newbie? :( How dare you.

...Ooof, I did forget that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's okay, I don't mind. If you think I'm sus then shoot me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dannex (4): Ashbringer, Liranil, StrikerEZ, Condensation
Lotus (3): Matrim's Dice, Illwei, Flyingbooks42
Liranil (3): Breaker, James Brafin, Dannex
Gears (1): Quinn0928
StrikerEZ (1): Archer

For @Ashbringer's sake :P 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Not if there's another brown (which is possible) and the person who dies is who I say I'm going to kill. Speaking of which, I just switched my kill from Matrim to James. You're way too sus of me, James, for trying to prevent a tie.

So why do you get to live and prove your claim but I don’t? We both need to live one cycle to prove, if we just both wait a cycle, all the answers are given, and the village doesn’t lose either of the 2 most powerful roles. 
 

Edit: @Ashbringer there is a megapost on page 12 on why you shouldn’t vote me, and you should read it. And then not vote me. 

Edited by Dannex
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:
  Hide contents

4tyu03.jpg

Okay I just woke up... and... what the heck happened here.

I have no idea where the Lotus exe came from so I'm not joining that. No thank you. Lirianil claims Green, Dannex claims Brown...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey, wanna be best friends, fellow community meme-lover? I give great hugs.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dannex said:

So why do you get to live and prove your claim but I don’t? We both need to live one cycle to prove, if we just both wait a cycle, all the answers are given, and the village doesn’t lose either of the 2 most powerful roles. 

Not to mention the part where you can kill me as Elim as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dannex said:

So why do you get to live and prove your claim but I don’t? We both need to live one cycle to prove, if we just both wait a cycle, all the answers are given, and the village doesn’t lose either of the 2 most powerful roles. 

Yes, but there's not enough leverage on anyone else to switch, and if we both die from a tie, then that leaves us nowhere. I mean, if we both switched to Lotus, that would create a bigger gap, but there's not a lot to support a vote on them either, and I have no assurance that you wouldn't just switch back to me. 

I just don't want another MR47 C2 four-people-die thing, guys. So anything to avoid a tie rn.

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

Not to mention the part where you can kill me as Elim as well.

True, but @TJ Shade, are the kills differentiated? Will we know who killed?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got back on... this is one of the most active SE games I've ever been in. Although this is only my sixth.

3 pages?!

I'd like a TL;DR if it's all that important.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's anything like normal mafia, it shouldn't be.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liranil said:

True, but @TJ Shade, are the kills differentiated? Will we know who killed?

No.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in class and ugghhh Dannex

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Condensation said:

I just got back on... this is one of the most active SE games I've ever been in. Although this is only my sixth.

3 pages?!

I'd like a TL;DR if it's all that important.

Almost a three-way tie between me, Dannex, and Lotus.

Okay, so since it's not differentiated, I will say, I think the elims are gonna try and kill me. If they don't, it's to try and get a misexe on me next cycle. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dannex said:

So why do you get to live and prove your claim but I don’t? We both need to live one cycle to prove, if we just both wait a cycle, all the answers are given, and the village doesn’t lose either of the 2 most powerful roles. 

And what do we do in the meantime? Hang Lotus? For what I can't see reasoning besides "Not Dannex or Lirianil"?

I am NOT going to make a tie here, even though every instinct of mine is to remove my vote and get another 10 minutes' sleep. Striker, that's probably why my voting seemed suspicious, because I really want to make an effort to actually vote here because QF's are too fast for me to sit and watch the thread go by for three turns. So... my vote stays unless I can figure out the Lotus exe in 10 minutes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Yes, but there's not enough leverage on anyone else to switch, and if we both die from a tie, then that leaves us nowhere. I mean, if we both switched to Lotus, that would create a bigger gap, but there's not a lot to support a vote on them either, and I have no assurance that you wouldn't just switch back to me. 

I just don't want another MR47 C2 four-people-die thing, guys. So anything to avoid a tie rn.

True, but @TJ Shade, are the kills differentiated? Will we know who killed?

Well, assuming we’re both telling the truth, Lotus has to be a weaker role, I very much doubt there are 2 greens or 2 browns. So I’d be willing to vote them, just so the village doesn’t lose the best roles in the game. In fact, I think I will. Lotus. Liranil. 

Edited by Dannex
Ninjad by James, promise I wasn’t sheeping.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

And what do we do in the meantime? Hang Lotus? For what I can't see reasoning besides "Not Dannex or Lirianil"?

I am NOT going to make a tie here, even though every instinct of mine is to remove my vote and get another 10 minutes' sleep. Striker, that's probably why my voting seemed suspicious, because I really want to make an effort to actually vote here because QF's are too fast for me to sit and watch the thread go by for three turns. So... my vote stays unless I can figure out the Lotus exe in 10 minutes

The lotus exe is just gut.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dannex.

 

Wait, I’m super lost now. How are you guys out chaos-spamming me?

Edited by Breaker
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's been such heavy shade without commitment all game, I know inactivity shouldn't feel sus but this straight up seems to be lurking to me.

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

Dannex.

I'm crying please don't

Edited by James Brafin
No doubleposting
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait who’s lurking? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lotus exe started with Illwei just voting Lotus for not-Dannex-or-Lirianil. Matrim hopped on also for that reason. Nobody mentioned "gut" until the third vote, and nobody's given a reason besides it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TJ Shade Can we get another vote count? This is insane, hard to keep track of things. 

I really don’t understand this sudden shift to Lotus. Where is it even coming from?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dannex (6): Ashbringer, Breaker, Lotus, Liranil, StrikerEZ, Condensation
Lotus (5): Matrim's Dice, James Brafin, Illwei, Dannex, Flyingbooks42
Gears (1): Quinn0928
StrikerEZ (1): Archer

Please check your votes! I mean it! I do not want to kill the wrong person!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that people are abandoning the Lotus exe, I will switch to Liranil because I'm more suspicious of Liranil than of Danex, plus I think that the information from Danex (if they are really a Brown Ajah) is more helpful for finding elims than the kills from Liranil (If they are really a Green Ajah).

Edit: Never mind, I got Ninja'd a lot. I'm probably going to switch my vote ONCE THE FLOW OF POSTS SLOWS DOWN

Edited by Flyingbooks42
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed a lot of what was going on it seems. Dannex isn't playing like I remember from MR47 elim game. Green Ajah claim can be confirmed pretty easily, but it's better if the kill target is announced seconds before rollover since the elims can also kill. It's 6-5 against Dannex right now, I will not be reading all these new posts, and just vote for Lotus instead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.