Oh boy, I asked y'all to go easy on me. But then I just remembered that I can PAFO everything. :P 

7 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I also might have broken the game. If an Aes Sedai has two Warders, they can alternate protecting her and she is kill-immune, correct? 

Kill immune unless double-tapped and till the Warders run out of protects, yes. They can still be eliminated by the public vote. 

7 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

A sort of related question... if an Aes Sedai has two Warders, do the Warders know the others' identity? Do they have a group PM or individual ones with the Aes Sedai?

Yeah, they know each others' identities. And yes, it's a group PM. 

6 hours ago, Quinn0928 said:

Also, if an Aes Sedai has two Warders and one dies, the Aes Sedai doesn't lose her powers unless the other dies too, right?

Aes Sedai don't, correct. But if the Aes Sedai dies, both the Warders lose their double life. 

And how much information do Warders start with about their Aes Sedai? I assume Aes Sedai and their bonded Warder(s) don't know each other's alignments, but do the Warders automatically know which role their Aes Sedai have, or is it up to the Aes Sedai's discretion to tell them?

Warders know the roles, but not alignments. They are told about their Aes Sedai's role, it's not up to their discretion. 

Since the Red Ajah's power finds the identity of a random Warder, could it theoretically tell a bonded Red Ajah that their Warder is a Warder? Does it have a chance of returning the same result more than once? (do Red Ajahs even bond? seems like that would be... odd flavor-wise). 

PAFO. :P 

What does "change one null vote" mean?

Basically means you can add a vote, but only if there is someone in the player list who hasn't voted. 

Can Yellow Ajahs protect themselves?

No.

If a Blue Ajah scans a bonded Aes Sedai and that Aes Sedai was protected by her Warder, does the scan register that action? Or does it only catch actions taken by other Aes Sedai?

It registers the Warder protect as an action as well.

Do people without roles exist in this game, or is everyone either a Warder or an Ajah? 

PAFO. :P 

Can Warders protect their Aes Sedai from the elimination?

Nope. 

2 hours ago, Dannex said:

Ughhh I want to sign up but I don’t want WoT spoilers since I’m actually reading them right now. Guess I’ll sit this one out. 

Just to inform you, only this write-up and maaaybe the Cycle 1 write-up will have plot-relevant spoilers from my end. Of course, players may mention them during RP, so you're wise to be cautious.

7 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

I made an account for this, I'll join.

Oh, I need a character right? I'll be Ettsel. 

1 hour ago, James Brafin said:

Hello? Is this working? I'd like to sign up for this. Haven't read the books but that's okay.

Hi! Welcome to Sanderson Elimination! If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask me! :) Hope you guys have a good first game. 

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

#becauseimolddamnit #andithinkthisistwitter

I see you saw the tags. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Are you going to be playing? Please tell me you are. That would be awesome.

Might, if time permits, but we're entering a busy period and QFs are typically intense so I mightn't break hiatus/retirement for it. I'd watch you break TJ - sorry, I mean TJ's game though :P 

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Might, if time permits, but we're entering a busy period and QFs are typically intense so I mightn't break hiatus/retirement for it. I'd watch you break TJ - sorry, I mean TJ's game though :P 

I will gladly break TJ - I mean TJ's game. I will do it in your honor, oh great and mighty Kas. :P

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I will gladly break TJ - I mean TJ's game. I will do it in your honor, oh great and mighty Kas. :P

Striker Kalebane, Terror of GMs, and the Shield of the Execution has entered the chat :ph34r: Gaze upon his sign-up post ye GMs and tremble.

I'll join this :P.

I've attempted to never read WoT, but...I'm not an RPer anyways....so all's fine in that :P.

In other happenings I'm seeing if I wanna start using a browser that isn't Edge yes i use edge please don't hurt me ;-; and firefox looks strange huh it's so... blue.

Agh I changed my mind, sign me up. I read the ruleset more thoroughly and it looks too cool to pass up. I almost wish it was a LG so we could see how different interactions play out more.

It seems like most people aren’t planning on RPing, and a lot of the few that are RPing haven’t read WoT, so avoiding spoilers should actually be pretty easy. 

Also wow, new people. Like, really new people. I’ve never seen people join the shard just for SE. Welcome! 

I might post some small predictions or a mini rule analysis later in this thread, because then it’s guaranteed NAI. :P

Tangentially related thought, but I’ve actually thought about playing a game where I never look at my GM PM, so everything I do has to be NAI. Could be chaotic, could be boring, but it could also be really fun. Not this game though. 

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

I ask you guys to go easy on me, and you specifically go the opposite direction, huh? :P Might have to... go through the rules... thoroughly.. for the nth time. :P 

41 minutes ago, Illwei said:

In other happenings I'm seeing if I wanna start using a browser that isn't Edge yes i use edge please don't hurt me ;-; and firefox looks strange huh it's so... blue.

How is Firefox blue? xD Also, what's wrong with Chrome?

39 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

How is Firefox blue? xD Also, what's wrong with Chrome?

I don't uh

have chrome installed

and I'm just a tad, too lazy, to do that. and uh. yeah

also wdym? firefox is blue and white and I completely forgot that I can switch it to dark mode!!! things have dark mode right!!!

Edited by Illwei
typoing things into swear words is my talent

23 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Faleast is similarly confused by WoT, but after getting quickly ejected from Starsight he’s a little lost.

:rolleyes: sorry Faleast... 

12 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

Oh boy, I asked y'all to go easy on me. But then I just remembered that I can PAFO everything. :P 

Yeahhhhh I would have asked whether there could be more than one of each Ajah but I assume that depends on how many people sign up and also that you would just say "PAFO" anyway

Edit: Also I just thought of another question. Can Blue Ajahs target themselves?

Edited by Quinn0928

So I also thought of two more questions while I was explaining the different roles to my Spanish tutor (in Spanish, por supuesto).

@TJ Shade The Brown Aja is a role scanner, but do they detect Warders or just other Ajahs? And if the White Ajah scans another Ajah with more than one Warder, do they learn the identities of all those Warders or just one? 

56 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Edit: Also I just thought of another question. Can Blue Ajahs target themselves?

Nope. 

7 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

The Brown Aja is a role scanner, but do they detect Warders or just other Ajahs? And if the White Ajah scans another Ajah with more than one Warder, do they learn the identities of all those Warders or just one?

They detect whatever role their target have. 

One random Warder. 

Edited by TJ Shade

1 hour ago, TJ Shade said:

One random Warder. 

And if the White Ajah scans the same person more than once, and that person has more than one Warder, are they guaranteed to learn the identity of a Warder they don't know about already, or is it still random?

Also, if someone who was bonded dies does the write-up say who they were bonded to?

52 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

And if the White Ajah scans the same person more than once, and that person has more than one Warder, are they guaranteed to learn the identity of a Warder they don't know about already, or is it still random?

Also, if someone who was bonded dies does the write-up say who they were bonded to?

I might be reading wrong, but I don't think they scan a specific person. I think they just choose to scan and learn a random Warder.