I'm not suspicious of Dannex and if Liranil is elim we'll know quickly since if they're elim, they won't be killed tonight, while if they're village, they will be.

Since Lotus is the only other person with multiple votes on them at this point and I'm slightly gut-suspicious of them, Lotus.

2 minutes ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

Liranil is elim we'll know quickly since if they're elim, they won't be killed tonight, while if they're village, they will be.

There's always protects. But yes.

Edit: @James Brafin Lemme get this straight

Liranil claims a role and you don't believe them, voting on them for it

Dannex claims a role and you're adamant about getting people to switch off them.

I see no difference between the two.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

4 minutes ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

I'm not suspicious of Dannex and if Liranil is elim we'll know quickly since if they're elim, they won't be killed tonight, while if they're village, they will be.

Especially in this game where there's so much protect opportunity, this isn't neccessarily true. but yeah.

EDIT:

fksjdfkldfjddlgkf ninjas

EDIT EDIT:

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Dannex claims a role and you're adamant about getting people to switch off them.

Agree, but at the same time it's probably the difference between Danex Softing and Liranil hardclaiming

Edited by Illwei

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

There's always protects. But yes.

Edit: @James Brafin Lemme get this straight

So yes and no; Dannex has been crumbig/softclaiming Brown for a while now, and sort of implying that he has outside information. There's IMO a lot of evidence to support his claim/slip whatever you want to call it. Also, this is so causally dropped it both seems more genuine and less considered, which makes me lean slip, not claim.

Liranil's claim came out of nowhere, has no substance, and there's no reason to back it up; it's just a way to discredit Dannex and get heat off. While Dannex's behavior is very town, Liranil's is based almost solely in self-preservation and is incredibly suspicious.

I would like to turn the discussion back onto my voters, I feel like my pg12 megapost should be enough to convince them, but I don’t believe any of the people still on me have even acknowledged it.

Lets call out them specifically, @Condensation, @Shard of Reading, @Ashbringer, why the radio silence? That megapost was made for you, you could at least respond to it. 

1 minute ago, Dannex said:

I would like to turn the discussion back onto my voters, I feel like my pg12 megapost should be enough to convince them, but I don’t believe any of the people still on me have even acknowledged it.

Lets call out them specifically, @Condensation, @Shard of Reading, @Ashbringer, why the radio silence? That megapost was made for you, you could at least respond to it. 

Shard just unvoted you, btw, which I don't know how I feel about.

5 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

So yes and no; Dannex has been crumbig/softclaiming Brown for a while now, and sort of implying that he has outside information. There's IMO a lot of evidence to support his claim/slip whatever you want to call it. Also, this is so causally dropped it both seems more genuine and less considered, which makes me lean slip, not claim.

Liranil's claim came out of nowhere, has no substance, and there's no reason to back it up; it's just a way to discredit Dannex and get heat off. While Dannex's behavior is very town, Liranil's is based almost solely in self-preservation and is incredibly suspicious.

I'd like to point out that there's no way to verify Dannex's role either. I don't believe this is a slip on his part either. I'm inclined to believe that he's a Brown Ajah, but I don't think that's AI. Brown could just as easily be an elim. 

Plus, I'd like to point out that Dannex isn't really soft-claiming anymore, either, and technically both of our claims were done through self-preservation, although we approached it differently.

Either way, sticking with Dannex, if only for self-pres and lack of a better option.

Lotus (3): Matrim's Dice, Illwei, Flyingbooks42
Liranil (3): Breaker, James Brafin, Dannex
Dannex (3): Ashbringer, Liranil, Condensation
Gears (1): Quinn0928
Ashbringer (1): StrikerEZ
StrikerEZ (1): Archer

It is, indeed, a three-way tie now. 

6 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Shard just unvoted you, btw, which I don't know how I feel about.

Ah. This is why you bold your votes people. :P

5 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I'd like to point out that there's no way to verify Dannex's role either.

there is, but it would take multiple cycles. I just prove by saying the results of my scans.

Edited by Dannex

Guest Breaker
Just now, Dannex said:

there is, but it would take multiple cycles. I just prove by saying the results of my scans.

who are you scanning tonight, Danny X?

True, same as my kills proving my role. Either way, we'd both have to live past this round to prove. Or, y'know, die. 

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

I swear to all heck this is so sus. You've ignored Lotus all game.
I don't like this wagon at all.

I stated earlier, my main goal is to prevent a tie killing off multiple villagers. And since Striker switched to Dannex, and I'm more sus of them, I'm switching back. If that makes me more sus, so be it, but if this ends up a tie, especially a three way tie, I throw sus on anyone who helps force that tie. (Lotus)

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

True, same as my kills proving my role. Either way, we'd both have to live past this round to prove. Or, y'know, die. 

I stated earlier, my main goal is to prevent a tie killing off multiple villagers. And since Striker switched to Dannex, and I'm more sus of them, I'm switching back. If that makes me more sus, so be it, but if this ends up a tie, especially a three way tie, I throw sus on anyone who helps force that tie. (Lotus)

I’m the only one that can prove your Green Ajah claim though. If I don’t clear you, you’re on the chopping block next cycle. Food for thought.

Edited by Dannex
Accidental double post.

I’m the only one that can prove your Green Ajah claim though. If I don’t clear you, you’re on the chopping block next cycle. Food for thought.

Not if there's another brown (which is possible) and the person who dies is who I say I'm going to kill. Speaking of which, I just switched my kill from Matrim to James. You're way too sus of me, James, for trying to prevent a tie.

Spoiler

4tyu03.jpg

Okay I just woke up... and... what the heck happened here.

I have no idea where the Lotus exe came from so I'm not joining that. No thank you. Lirianil claims Green, Dannex claims Brown...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH