Just now, Liranil said:

But claiming Green Ajah puts a target on my back from the elims, so I might not make it through this day even if I don't get voted. Besides, what's one more day going to get me? It won't increase my chances of living. 

Yes, that's entirely possible, since right now there's not much to go on. I'd have to have good reason though. *rubs hands together eagerly* You got a good reason?

Liranil, I think you're claiming Green Ajah and are actually Elim.

Just now, Liranil said:

Yes, that's entirely possible, since right now there's not much to go on. I'd have to have good reason though. *rubs hands together eagerly* You got a good reason?

You are probably going to die. At least, the votes are going that way, and Kai [Breaker] always pads the vote. Therefore, you should kill Danex, who seems to be piggybacking off of the reasons of a person who hasn't acclimated to this site's meta [Jam, you're doing fine. Just remember that we're all idiots] It would also save us a lynch and let us get some information. If the voters decide to kill Danex, then you can do whoever you want. Just find justifications for it, or the public may frown upon your choices.

Okay Imma just sit back for now and let yall play it out. only a teeny bit left in the day anyways.
Watch spec doc be laughing at me for hard defending scum all game poggers!!! or being silent would be sad too though I guess ;-;

Also in reading over the cycle I saw that my warder slipped so if anyone (Elims) Wanna give that a read and try to find it that might be a fun activity!

EDIT:

Just now, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Im going to bed

*checks time*

You knoooooow, teeechnically if you went to sleep at a normal hour you could be up and about in say, a few hours :P.

Edited by Illwei

2 minutes ago, Gears said:

Therefore, you should kill Danex, who seems to be piggybacking off of the reasons of a person who hasn't acclimated to this site's meta

What does meta have to do with a Liranil vote? Isn’t this Liranil’s second game? Not any meta to go off of.

Guest Breaker

Looks like I’m padding Liranil late. Not enthused, but it’s hard to check their role, I guess?

I’ll be back. I have more of my life to live first. 

also, no attacking gears. Gears is my loyal servant, who wouldn’t dare work for the shadow, because I pay him too well with laughter. The shadow doesn’t laugh. Simple. 

Just now, Illwei said:

Also in reading over the cycle I saw that my warder slipped so if anyone (Elims) Wanna give that a read and try to find it that might be a fun activity!

Which Warder? TJ or Araris? :P 

I don't think exeing Liranil is a good idea. Yes, it could be that she's an elim and trying to avoid being exed D1, but if so that should become obvious the second a Brown Ajah scans her. There's too much risk involved in exeing her now.

Just now, James Brafin said:

Means me I think

Yeah, but the fact that you don’t know the meta for Liranil shouldn’t matter, because it’s their second game, they don’t have enough previous games to play the meta with them. So I don’t know why Gears brought it up. 

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

I don't think exeing Liranil is a good idea. Yes, it could be that she's an elim and trying to avoid being exed D1, but if so that should become obvious the second a Brown Ajah scans her. There's too much risk involved in exeing her now.

I think the main argument against that is that

Liranil might be an Elim, and in that she's going to be looking at how to stay alive the longest. Up for the vote? well, she's going to die anyways, so extending it one cycle at the least is the best ya can do

Just now, Dannex said:

What does meta have to do with a Liranil vote? Isn’t this Liranil’s second game? Not any meta to go off of.

You are reiterating Jam's reasoning. You are being swayed by Jam's arguments. You are being "wishy-washy" and can't seem to make up your mind. Jam's reasoning is based on their perception of the game. However, that does not match reality. Jam assumes we particularly care about living. Jam assumes that we won't claim as a strong role. Jam has lots of preconceptions. You, as a player of this site, should see the flaws in the arguments. However, you are simply accepting/being swayed by their reasoning with no evidence to support it, as far as I can see [and if I'm wrong, my apologies]. As for your odds argument, that's a logical fallacy. You should be considering the odds that 1. An elim under X pressure would claim Green Ajah and 2. A Green Ajah under X pressure would claim Green Ajah. An elim could easily be discredited by a role scan, and a Green Ajah would obviously claim Green Ajah. As such, it is far more likely that Liranil is a Green Ajah. The elim!Green!Liranil argument has merit, but I don't think the Great and Mighty Game Master would give the elims one of the most powerful kill roles I've ever seen. 

Liranil Lotus

The claim might be fake (though I doubt it) but I'd rather investigate that later. @Liranil, please don't kill me :) It wouldn't be good for anyone. Except the elims.

I'm in school and shouldn't even be online. Likely last post of the cycle.

3 minutes ago, Dannex said:

Well I hope the village has another Brown then.

@Liranil, perhaps you shouldn't kill Danex then. Kill someone you suspect and have actual reasoning for. Not just gut, please. Alternatively, kill Danex, because we can't verify them. Do what you feel is right. 

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Liranil Lotus

Why? I have been skimming the cycle and may have missed any reasoning on this front. 

Just now, Gears said:

Why? I have been skimming the cycle and may have missed any reasoning on this front. 

100% gut on their posts. No reasoning, but I don't want Liranil dead after the claim and don't want Dannex dead either.

...Ninja'd by Illwei saying literally exactly the same thing.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Guest Breaker

Liranil, kinda just cuz I want to. Intend on padding the winning vote near the end, so don’t take it too seriously. I don’t think I’ll be online at the exact time cycle ends, unlike last game, but I might be. 

I also agree a green ajah, ESPECIALLY one with a Warder, would be too strong on elims. But I’m just playing vote pad.

can I get a vote check, noble gm? :)

Dannex (4): Ashbringer, Liranil, Shard of Reading, Condensation
Liranil (3): Breaker, James Brafin, Dannex
Lotus (2): Matrim's Dice, Illwei
Gears (1): Quinn0928
Ashbringer (1): StrikerEZ
StrikerEZ (1): Archer

One hour to go!

Edited by TJ Shade
Edited to count Breaker's recent vote.

8 minutes ago, Gears said:

Do what you feel is right.

That's what I've been doing, and that's apparently about to get us close to a three-way tie. One hour left. 

Look, I've got nothing to lose, because I'm either going to be killed this round by vote/tie or by the elims in the next few rounds. I want answers about my vague suspicions of Dannex, so I'm keeping my vote on them for now, plus self-preservation. But please guys, let's at least not give the elims a three-way tie where you kill your village green ajah. If Dannex really is village, one misexe is better than three.

Edit: ninja'd by James

Edited by Liranil