47 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Saying this after I ranted about how I hated people leaping onto my trains super quickly xD

I clarified this already. I meant that if Danex flips vil, it's NAI for you. Why do people misinterpret my posts? It makes me said. 

47 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Oooooh that's a fun point. We'll see where this goes, interesting.

It was Breaker's idea. Breaker is a chaos demon. I just went along with it. 

5 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I'm the/a Green Ajah! I currently have a kill on Matrim's Dice. I am village. I really want village to win, and this will probably lead to my death, either through the tie here or the elims killing me off, so the village is going to lose their extra kill and one voter (me). 

I don't particularly suspect Matrim. Perhaps switch to Danex if you'll die or Condensation, who took some suspicion earlier.

Well...I’m certainly glad I couldn’t pull myself away from the thread for very long. Liranil. I don’t know if I necessarily completely believe you, but it would be very unfortunate to lose you this soon in the game.

This is unfortunate though because now I’m the one that broke the tie I loved so much. :(

And now I’m not sure who to vote for. I’m still leaning village on Dannex. Anyone willing to vote Ash? Their vote on Dannex just felt off to me.

Getting ready to go back and... Did Liranil just claim? With 4 votes? When we need 10 for majority? With three hours left? During a tie that could have gone either way as I have expressed continued distrust of Dannex?

Holding my vote for now to avoid a fastlynch but this looks so bad, FoS, probably will vote here.

Just now, James Brafin said:

Getting ready to go back and... Did Liranil just claim? With 4 votes? When we need 10 for majority? With three hours left? During a tie that could have gone either way as I have expressed continued distrust of Dannex?

Null votes don't count towards the count on this site. She would have died if the votes had stayed the way they were.

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

We don't have majority voting here, James. Whoever leads the count at the end of the cycle dies. 

1 minute ago, Gears said:

I don't particularly suspect Matrim. Perhaps switch to Danex if you'll die or Condensation, who took some suspicion earlier.

Tbh I was thinking about switching to you. Dannex is pointless because it's either me or them. My top three susses are Matrim, Condensation, and Gears. 

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

Holding my vote for now to avoid a fastlynch but this looks so bad, FoS, probably will vote here.

We actually only have two hours left. Besides, I wanted to add to the chaos. If I die, might as well make the most of it. :P

8 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well...I’m certainly glad I couldn’t pull myself away from the thread for very long. Liranil. I don’t know if I necessarily completely believe you, but it would be very unfortunate to lose you this soon in the game.

This is unfortunate though because now I’m the one that broke the tie I loved so much. :(

And now I’m not sure who to vote for. I’m still leaning village on Dannex. Anyone willing to vote Ash? Their vote on Dannex just felt off to me.

You're trying to spread out the vote more? Cuz this is giving me flashbacks to C2 of MR47 where vote switching almost led to a three/four way tie, if not for some vote removals.

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

You're trying to spread out the vote more? Cuz this is giving me flashbacks to C2 of MR47 where vote switching almost led to a three/four way tie, if not for some vote removals.

I mean, I don’t want to exe you and I don’t want to exe Dannex. Who else am I supposed to vote for? Someone who’s not one of you two.

23 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Aight. Yolo. If I'm gonna die anyway, might as well get myself doubly-killed.

I'm the/a Green Ajah! I currently have a kill on Matrim's Dice. I am village. I really want village to win, and this will probably lead to my death, either through the tie here or the elims killing me off, so the village is going to lose their extra kill and one voter (me). 

This seems incredibly convenient, but my vote on you was dependent on you having a lesser role than me. Liranil. Why kill Matrim? He seems pretty village rn.

Guest Breaker
1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Why? For that matter, why'd you vote Liranil in the first place?

For the proper spelling of ‘Murica, and, for that matter, because I kinda felt like it from last game. 
I’m really not taking night 1 that seriously, because I’m bad at reads. So I’m having some fun, playing a gambit, and then I’m going to pad the vote of whoever is in first so they don’t tie. *glares menacingly at Striker*

4 minutes ago, Dannex said:

This seems incredibly convenient, but my vote on you was dependent on you having a lesser role than me. Liranil. Why kill Matrim? He seems pretty village rn.

I was trying to find the specific posts that gave me an iffy feeling on Matrim, but there's too much to go back through, and I can't find it. There's not a lot to go on right now, but my top susses while reading have been Matrim and Gears. I'm actually considering switching to Gears, but we'll see. 

Guest Breaker
1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

Lastly, Burnt you should have thoughts on something now, right? I think that they are trying to be active, but still fly under the radar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but literally all of their posts have been fluff. While I from what I remember, silliness is definitely in character, I do also remeber that they contributed something. I don't like it when people only post fluff.

How dare? White Knight powers, activate!

Shard of Reading

Dannex (4): Ashbringer, Liranil, Shard of Reading, Condensation
Liranil (3): Matrim's Dice, James Brafin, Illwei
Gears (1): Quinn0928
Ashbringer (1): StrikerEZ
Shard of Reading (1): Breaker
StrikerEZ (1): Archer

Including James' recent vote.

1 hour ago, Quinn0928 said:

Okay seriously do you guys just not sleep or something???

;)

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

Don’t really like how danex has been acting but I’m also unsure about the Danex vote, it kinda feels... off maybe, idk.

ringalingadingading I don't like this

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Hmmmmmm worth mentioning a bad gut on Lotus. Especially after her latest post.

agreeeee

38 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Aight. Yolo. If I'm gonna die anyway, might as well get myself doubly-killed.

Liranil any chances of getting your kill target to change? :)

15 minutes ago, Dannex said:

This seems incredibly convenient, but my vote on you was dependent on you having a lesser role than me.

Danex I think I've been over this before, but while roles are important and there are indeedy some powerful roles in this game that we might not wanna kill off D1 *couch* Green Ajah *couch*

*couch* Actor *couch* gears why did you kill me then *couch*

2 minutes ago, Breaker said:

How dare? White Knight powers, activate!

O.o I would place a joke vote but not gonna do that and make the red scared someone

6 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I was trying to find the specific posts that gave me an iffy feeling on Matrim, but there's too much to go back through, and I can't find it. There's not a lot to go on right now, but my top susses while reading have been Matrim and Gears. I'm actually considering switching to Gears, but we'll see. 

If you want to burn one of my extra lives, go ahead. I'm Kai's Warder [Kai is Breaker, by the way. I rename people a lot.] While I cannot be certain about Kai's alignment, I would like to trust them because they are my PM friend and therefore the best friend. Also, because they seem very much like normal. Kai, if you are secretly plotting to kill me, I am very disappointed in you. Not the least of which because that would be strictly disadvantageous for you, since me dying would make you lose your powers. Therefore, you killing me would [probably] hurt the village. But feel free to stab me. You'll undermine my ability to protect my Ajah, but sure. 

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: I've decided that QFs are my chaos games, for overthrowing the status quo. My goal: Have fun. I'll throw playstyle out the window if I have to. I just want to enjoy myself in the havoc that is the Quick Fix format. So QUINN, your arguments are moot. Ha. I throw a metal gauntlet at your face and miss pathetically because you live far away. 

Guest Breaker

I’d love for sometime to role-read Liranil to confirm the green, but they’d have to put their own role. I was typing it out, then remembered that other people aren’t gonna role-reveal to role-check lol

7 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Okay, the more Liranil posts the more I don't buy this. Liranil. I know it's not popular but I'm pretty convinced this is a fakeclaim to live one more day.

Why not let it play out a cycle and see? If she is, the Elims might kill her. if she isn't, It should be easy to tell, unless she uses the Factional kill for some reason.

Lotus

EDIT:

Books has been different than other games, but this is a QF and a lot harder to judge IMO. I'd have to reread their games to get a better Idea on them but as Elim they make an obvious effort to participate and contribute. While I haven't seen this in this game yet, it's also a faster game and a lot of it was fluff :/// :P.

Edited by Illwei

4 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Okay, the more Liranil posts the more I don't buy this. Liranil. I know it's not popular but I'm pretty convinced this is a fakeclaim to live one more day.

But claiming Green Ajah puts a target on my back from the elims, so I might not make it through this day even if I don't get voted. Besides, what's one more day going to get me? It won't increase my chances of living. 

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Liranil any chances of getting your kill target to change? :)

Yes, that's entirely possible, since right now there's not much to go on. I'd have to have good reason though. *rubs hands together eagerly* You got a good reason?

Ok, I’m back to Liranil. This might seem super suspicious and wishy-washy, but I have reasons. Last time I was only voting for Liranil out of self-preservation. I’ve actually gone over their posts since then, and am genuinely suspicious of them. Their Green Ajah claim is just too convenient, what are the odds we hang the only green in the game on D1? So this is a legitimate vote, while the last one was a preservation vote. 

7 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Danex I think I've been over this before, but while roles are important and there are indeedy some powerful roles in this game that we might not wanna kill off D1 *couch* Green Ajah *couch*

Yeah, that’s why I removed my vote in the post you quoted, not sure what you’re saying here. I guess it’s moot anyway since I just added it back, but still.

Edited by Dannex