To Illwei: I could get behind a Lotus lynch, if only because the only thing they've posted was super sus. I don't know that it's enough to go on though.

To Dannex: I still need to go back and parse the rest of this post, but the very first bit I want to talk about.

4 hours ago, Dannex said:

Liranil, completely out of self pres. Now this should tell you something. Earlier I was asking for a Vanilla (aka: the weakest possible role) to sacrifice themselves to give us valuable role information. Now, I myself am actively trying to prevent my own death, even though my death would also give us valuable information. However, I am not a hypocrite. So if I am voting Liranil, it’s because I believe that my role is likely more valuable than theirs. “But Dannex,” I hear you say, “we have absolutely no idea what Liranil’s role is!” And that is what should tell you something.

This feels weird, so I decided to parse it a bit and see what conclusions I could draw.
You believe that Liranil's role is important enough to provide information, but not as important as your role. You say that should tell us something. So let's follow your logic. You're obviously soft-claiming something here, and hoping that someone will come out and say it for you. I'm going to do that.
Here, in my mind, are the possibilities:
Dannex is Liranil's Warder, and so knows their role, probably vanilla. Unlikely, as a lynch at that point would be unhelpful, and not really tell us much, and make Dannex effectively vanilla as well.
Dannex is Vanilla and believes Liranil to be a powerrole of some kind. This doesn't make sense; there's no reason to think that, especially if you're looking for vanillas and think they may exist. Liranil has, as far as I can see, not crumbed.
Dannex is Green/Brown's Warden, or is Green/Brown himself. This, particularly the Brown, is what I think Dannex is trying to soft-claim. He's suggesting that he has setup info and he knows something that we don't; furthermore, you appear to know what Liranil might have as well -- I think you may have seen Vanilla or Red there and may wanting the info for us from that flip?
Thing is I don't buy it. That's clearly the thinking process you *want* me to follow here. You're very intentionally leading me down a specific road to a specific conclusion, and that bothers me a lot. There's something off here, but I'm not awake enough yet to fully put a finger on it.

Dannex for now, since I don't want to come back and find out he's dead without having some more time in twilight to parse. I got to finish getting ready for the day, eat, and get to class. Be back later.

7 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Honestly, I'm finding myself more confused than I think James might be. I don't know if I've played a game that had this much silliness and chaotic energy in once cycle. :P

That's because you've never played with me before! :P 

7 hours ago, Breaker said:

Sure. I kinda liked voting Liranil last time, so, why not try again? I mean, last game was a trash fire on my part, but it's late and I'm having fun adding some anarchy. 

Pretty sure last game was just a trash-fire in general and I was on the side that won.

7 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

You are all insane.

:rolleyes:

Okay seriously do you guys just not sleep or something??? I'll... try to compose my thoughts on all this and post them, but I won't be able to go back and parse individual posts or do ISOs or anything because I simply don't have the time to focus that intently on this game for that long : P which is my fault for taking four AP classes but whatever.

Right, my current reads are:

James Brafin: fairly village; they've been very actively trying to solve the game, probably the one looking at things most seriously. Of course, from what I've gathered that's more normal on the site they come from, but still--I'm biased towards people who take things seriously which is very hypocritical since I don't.

Dannex: also fairly village. I've played with Dannex when he was elim and when he was village. I wasn't sure yesterday, but now I am: this is village!Dannex. He's being much more active and drawn much more attention to himself than he did as elim in the MR, and what he's done in this game lines up with his playstyle in previous games where he was village (see MR46, LG72) almost to a tee. Does that mean exeing him wouldn't give us information? No, obviously not. But I don't think it's a good idea, especially with the Green Ajah softclaim in his last post. It's probably too late to reverse the course of that train, but I'm not adding to it.

Connie: Okay, here's the thing... I think Connie's also village, or at least I don't read her as elim. Once again, this is based on previous games with her: I can recall multiple instances, in multiple games, of people sussing Connie for changing her C1 playstyle in noticeable ways, and every time she was village. Also, as an even newer player than Connie, I personally relate to wanting to change my playstyle based on the reasons I got misexed early, or almost misexed early, in previous games (QF49? yeah I guess I'm not allowed to doubt myself anymore. LG72? Apparently I just shouldn't say anything in PMs. etc.). So, being able to both put myself in her shoes and look at her past games, I'd read Connie as null village at the very least. 

Right... who's next... how about...

Illwei: Null village. My first game I was elim, and I gut-read Illwei as elim even though I knew she wasn't. Since then, any time I read her as sus during the first cycle, I just figure she's village. I've always been right, though that's because I've never actually played an elim game with Illwei XD this isn't really a good reason to read her village, hence the null. I can't add any speculation as to what elim!Illwei would do because I've never seen it myself, but... yeah, for the moment she's village in my book. Subject to change if any reasoning to the contrary comes along.

Ashbringer: Er... null? Never played an elim game with Ash either... and he seems mostly normal this game... but all he's done so far is post a (top-notch) RP and place a vote with no reasoning, which doesn't look so great tbh.

Matrim's Dice: Null Elim. I can't exactly explain why I read him this way, probably because it's buried somewhere back in the previous 12 pages and I don't have time to look for it, but something about him seems off. Wish I could provide more than that... Anyway, as with Illwei, subject to change if I see any evidence to the contrary.

Gears and Breaker: I'm writing these two together because all of my reasoning about them is a bit... intertwined, I suppose. Look, here's the thing; I don't know how many of you have noticed this or remember this, but MR47 was Breaker's first game, and I remember very clearly from that game that Breaker was friends with Gears, who is a more experienced player. Not only that, but Gears definitely gave Breaker like, pre-game advice and a general run-down of how the game works and maybe some advice on how to play or not to play.

Since this is only Breaker's second game, and going off that dynamic between Breaker and Gears, I would guess that he at least ran the plan of claiming by Gears (whether they're actually a bonded pair or whether they're elims), or that it was Gears' idea. Which... this doesn't really seem like a vil!Gears thing to do? From my (extensive) interactions with Gears I can fairly accurately say that he likes to keep his cards close to his chest when he's village, whereas elim!Gears is much more likely to claim or false-claim (cough MR46 cough), just by virtue of not fearing an attack by doing so. So, heavy sus on Gears at this point.

Breaker, though... I don't know about Breaker. The claiming thing (which I think was... not the best idea) does seem in line with what he did last game (last game he simply asked to die, while this game he's ramping it up and actually giving the elims reasons to kill him). Why Gears agreed to it I don't understand, but I don't think the plan itself is AI for Breaker. It... seems incredibly naive. Even if he believes Gears is village--even if Gears is village--it still puts something of a timer on Breaker's life. The elims will almost certainly attack him this cycle, knowing that either they'll hit him or they'll hit one of Gears' lives because Gears will be protecting him. Then, next cycle Breaker will probably ask for protection, so that cycle they'll target either Gears or someone else entirely. If Gears is elim, then probably someone else entirely. The following cycle, they attack Breaker again, which would kill vil!Gears and wouldn't affect elim!Gears at all, since he'd just... not protect. The alternative is that Breaker asks for protection from a Yellow Ajah every cycle, which ties up all the village Yellow Ajahs and may also compromise them--if the elims have a Blue Ajah, they can target Breaker and watch who protects him. So just... overall not a great idea for the village? I don't think that means Breaker is elim though, he seems... well he's not like he was last game but even last game he was saying he was never gonna play like that again. The fact that his playstyle is different doesn't set off alarm bells for me, and honestly it almost sets me at ease? Which it probably shouldn't because he stated before the start of the game that he would stop having a death wish though actually come to think of it I'm pretty sure he still has one

I know I'm missing Burnt and Liranil on this list but I've already spent like an hour and a half writing it and I didn't get any reads on them one way or the other, so... yeah, I'm just gonna leave it at this.

10 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Since this is only Breaker's second game, and going off that dynamic between Breaker and Gears, I would guess that he at least ran the plan of claiming by Gears (whether they're actually a bonded pair or whether they're elims), or that it was Gears' idea. Which... this doesn't really seem like a vil!Gears thing to do? From my (extensive) interactions with Gears I can fairly accurately say that he likes to keep his cards close to his chest when he's village, whereas elim!Gears is much more likely to claim or false-claim (cough MR46 cough), just by virtue of not fearing an attack by doing so. So, heavy sus on Gears at this point.

Your fallacy is as follows: You assume that I am not actually a chaos demon. I was actually planning on quitting QFs. They move too quickly, and everything is fluffy. It's infuriating. I decided that this ruleset was interesting enough to warrant a play. HOWEVER, I am just trying to have fun. Besides, how can you have a read of my elim playstyle when it's just happened twice and I played very differently both times? That game, I was mechanically outed. Also, Kai [Breaker] loves chaos, and I also love chaos but don't show that much, so I thought I might have fun.

1 hour ago, Kings_way said:

Does anyone have a TLDR? 

Quinn's post above has some good summary, and Dannex's post had a bit of summary of our thoughts on him. 

@TJ Shade can I get another vote count? I'm pretty sure I'm on the chopping block, and if so, I'll add some more chaos into the mix.

And here I was thinking I had 4 actual pages to catch up with, cool. 

9 hours ago, Liranil said:

Thanks for the vote count! :D So far 8/19 people have voted (adding in Illwei's vote on me), which is not a very good majority. I think people are reading too much into Dannex's posts, but I am more suspicion of Dannex than I am of most of the other people on the list and avoiding ties is high on my priority list. So Gears Dannex.

Reasoning for this vote: An echoing of Illwei saying how Liranil was more free with votes before (and something else, slipping my mind :P) coupled additionally with the vote on Dannex. I no longer think Dannex is a good idea. It caught up to speed with no resistance far too quickly for my liking.

9 hours ago, Gears said:

Matrim started it, so I think it's fine.

Saying this after I ranted about how I hated people leaping onto my trains super quickly xD

8 hours ago, Breaker said:

Liranil

Why? For that matter, why'd you vote Liranil in the first place?

7 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

He's actually my only Elim read. 

Do you have reasoning for that? I'm curious.

7 hours ago, Illwei said:

Honestly fluffposting in thread is a pet peeve of mine, because of how much I go through the thread. it makes it hard to see the actual posts going back through, especially without ISOs, or...really any sort of good search feature :P. and here I am being a hypochondriac. a very hypogriff.

What I said before about James I meant. He's goin' in my vil reads for now bc of that town slip. I buy it. I mean, maybe change later but ya know, I buy it.

Same...

I agree here. 

5 hours ago, Dannex said:

Liranil, completely out of self pres. Now this should tell you something. Earlier I was asking for a Vanilla (aka: the weakest possible role) to sacrifice themselves to give us valuable role information. Now, I myself am actively trying to prevent my own death, even though my death would also give us valuable information. However, I am not a hypocrite. So if I am voting Liranil, it’s because I believe that my role is likely more valuable than theirs. “But Dannex,” I hear you say, “we have absolutely no idea what Liranil’s role is!” And that is what should tell you something.

Ofc, all those that are tunneling on me would just assume that I’m an Elim, because Elims would obviously self pres vote too. Which is fair.
So let’s examine myself from their perspective, hm? What do I look like from an outside POV? I’ll do my best to explain anything that might’ve been confusing.

1. I join the thread, post some basic role analysis. Like multiple people were doing. Some people were claiming that this was Elim indicative, because I didn’t say anything that people before me didn’t already. Those people weren’t online when those were being posted. I was ninja’d about 14 times while I was writing that, the thread was very very active. I had no idea what the people before me were saying. So that’s explained away, completely NAI. 

2. I suggest that if anyone was Vanilla they claim in the thread, as TJ is PAFOing all questions about it, and that piece of info is actually hugely important for role distribution predictions and analysis. I assumed this was a reasonable thing to suggest (and I still do), because Elims aren’t going to kill anyone that claims Vanilla, so it’s a very safe Roleclaim, and we only need a single person to claim for us to know that the role exists, so the Elims only cross off one person as someone who would be a bad target. Literally makes perfect sense to me, even now. Apparently it was suspicious to some people, and I can’t really refute this point because I still don’t see how it doesn’t make absolutely perfect sense. 

3. Illwei says “ok fine, I claim village, what now”, trying to prove....idk that a villager might fake-claim vanilla and so my plan was flawed? Well, I see absolutely no reason for a village to fake-claim village. Sure, it might make the Elims not target you, so maybe high-value roles would fake-claim vanilla, but just staying in the shadows and not claiming at all makes much more sense. Illwei does kinda make a good point, although, I don’t think it was the one they were trying to. Elims could fake-claim vanilla to throw off our analysis, when actually there aren’t any vanilla roles. So I say:
“ok then, we vote the village-claimers to see if they were telling the truth. It’s a messy solution, but the worst-case scenario (they’re actually a village vanilla) is still the best-case mishang (weakest and least valuable village role dies). And honestly, it’s D1, a best-case mishang is probably a safer bet than actually trying to find an Elim. On D1, the odds of finding an Elim are the lowest they’ll be all game, so this is the one cycle where it makes sense to hang for role-info.”
I can understand why people think this is suspicious, it’s a somewhat convoluted plan, and there are one or two holes in it, but insane plans that seem like they shouldn’t work are literally my thing! Remember the PM chain? (And despite all the confusion that caused, it did actually work.) Or the time I suggested we use one time pads in the thread, in-case PMs were removed? (Pretty sure this one is actually what made the ‘no ciphers at all’ rule a thing. We didn’t actually do it iirc, but the possibility that we could was enough I guess.) At this point, me suggesting a somewhat game-breaking plan to get around GM restrictions is practically Village Indicative. I’ve even done it in other forum games entirely. Anyone remember House IGHTEJYW?

4. The final point is that people just read my tone as ‘aggressive’ or ‘pushy’. I blame the medium, it’s harder to convey tone over text. I wasn’t trying to be aggressive, but if you read my messages that way, I apologize. I don’t think tone alone should be indicative of anything though. NAI. 

So that’s my post. Trying to analyze myself objectively, and I came up with an NAI-Village read. 

I’ll preemptively answer a rebuttal to this: 
“What’s the difference between points 2 and 3? In 2 you say that the plan makes perfect sense, and in 3 you acknowledge that it has flaws. It’s a contradiction, and therefore you must be Elim.”

Point 2 is me saying that me suggesting the plan makes perfect sense. The suggestion is not suspicious or AI, it’s a reasonable suggestion. Point 3 is me saying that the plan itself isn’t suspicious either. There’s some crossover, but it’s clear enough.

Here's the thing:

Earlier, you claimed that you didn't have PMs. Meaning that if you even have a role (which I find likely because if you are vanilla what is the point of this), it's an Ajah without a Warder. Chances are, based purely on my thoughts on distribution, most Aes Sedai will have Warders and most people will be one of the two. So in my eyes, it's actually more likely for Liranil to be a powerful role assuming you weren't lying before; an Aes Sedai with a Warder is more powerful than one without because they can be protected.

1. I buy that, role analysis is something you've done before in all three alignments.

2. Perhaps labeling it as making 'absolutely perfect sense' is a bit... strong, but I do see what you're saying. I'd still rather just wait until someone flips vanilla for the concrete evidence. As James said earlier, in a game this size not having any Vanilla doesn't make sense. So I'm fully expecting there to be some and don't think we need a claim to assume that. But you're village for pushing this so hard through the suspicion, imo.

3. This is something I just completely disagree with but I don't find it AI for you, honestly. You come up with convoluted plans either way and this could come from either side.

4. Agreed. Thanks for explaining.

Overall I agree with Illwei's assessment that Dannex is a bad idea right now. @Ashbringer, your vote makes me extremely nervous. I always vil read you though so this could be a change. @Shard of Reading, @Condensation, what say ye about ^that?

33 minutes ago, Quinn0928 said:

Matrim's Dice: Null Elim. I can't exactly explain why I read him this way, probably because it's buried somewhere back in the previous 12 pages and I don't have time to look for it, but something about him seems off. Wish I could provide more than that... Anyway, as with Illwei, subject to change if I see any evidence to the contrary.

Gears and Breaker: I'm writing these two together because all of my reasoning about them is a bit... intertwined, I suppose. Look, here's the thing; I don't know how many of you have noticed this or remember this, but MR47 was Breaker's first game, and I remember very clearly from that game that Breaker was friends with Gears, who is a more experienced player. Not only that, but Gears definitely gave Breaker like, pre-game advice and a general run-down of how the game works and maybe some advice on how to play or not to play.

;-; it'd help if you put it into words as opposed to blaming it on the 12 pages ;-; then maybe I could explain ;-;

Oooooh that's a fun point. We'll see where this goes, interesting.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

How in Randland did we get another 5 pages while I was sleepinggg?!

Quick thoughts; Quinn and Illwei seem to be pretty helpful and village-y, though that’s a very mild village because it is c1 after all.

Don’t really like how danex has been acting but I’m also unsure about the Danex vote, it kinda feels... off maybe, idk.

Okay, so I'm not the top pick, but it's close. I think it would be good if we could widen the gap more to prevent vote manips making a tie (because I feel like the elims might have one of those). Tbh, I was a tiny bit sus of Gears earlier, so I wouldn't mind joining Quinn, but I'm leaving my vote on Dannex for self-preservation for now, even though, as I said before, I'm not that suspicious of them, other than the weird "vanilla should claim" thing earlier. 

1 hour ago, James Brafin said:

Dannex is Liranil's Warder, and so knows their role, probably vanilla. Unlikely, as a lynch at that point would be unhelpful, and not really tell us much, and make Dannex effectively vanilla as well.

I feel comfortable confirming that Dannex is not my Warder, nor I his. 

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Reasoning for this vote: An echoing of Illwei saying how Liranil was more free with votes before (and something else, slipping my mind :P) coupled additionally with the vote on Dannex. I no longer think it's a good idea. It caught up to speed with no resistance far too quickly for my liking.

I wouldn't say I haven't been free with votes this time? I voted Gears fairly early on, and then switched to Dannex to help discourage a tie. If I wasn't the other one on the chopping block, I'd be willing to switch, but it's more likely that Dannex is elim because I know I'm village. 

6 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Okay, so I'm not the top pick, but it's close. I think it would be good if we could widen the gap more to prevent vote manips making a tie (because I feel like the elims might have one of those). Tbh, I was a tiny bit sus of Gears earlier, so I wouldn't mind joining Quinn, but I'm leaving my vote on Dannex for self-preservation for now, even though, as I said before, I'm not that suspicious of them, other than the weird "vanilla should claim" thing earlier. 

Yes, more people switch to Liranil :P 

6 minutes ago, Liranil said:

I wouldn't say I haven't been free with votes this time? I voted Gears fairly early on, and then switched to Dannex to help discourage a tie. If I wasn't the other one on the chopping block, I'd be willing to switch, but it's more likely that Dannex is elim because I know I'm village. 

I mean, that is the weaker point of the two (and one that's not my own, and one I'm probably remembering differently from when it was made).

Edit: I likely won't be on until after rollover, though to be completely honest I don't know exactly when it is :P 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Storms guys. Can't a guy sleep and not have to read 6 pages when they get up? And I can't really skip them because I don't know if they are just fluff or not! (Some important stuff did happen, and I have thoughts about that. But I'm not going to tell you about it :P) I'm not going to mention my null's reads because I'm in class and can't write a super post. (And I've never actually written what could be described as an super post in all my time playing.)

So, I've kind of revised my opinion on Dannex. I still think that they could be and Elim, and I'm still think that a lynch on them could give information, but I'd prefer to have another option. I've backtracked on my previous read because of his uber post on the last page explaining his reasoning, and I do think that it checks out. (Too a point.)

I'm reading James as village. They really are trying to help win, and oh gosh that's a lot of effort for C1 QF.

Liranil I'm leaning Elim. They are next in line for me after Dannex. I read the thread once, and I know there vote on Dannex tripped me, but I can't remember why.

Lastly, Burnt you should have thoughts on something now, right? I think that they are trying to be active, but still fly under the radar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but literally all of their posts have been fluff. While I from what I remember, silliness is definitely in character, I do also remeber that they contributed something. I don't like it when people only post fluff.

9 hours ago, James Brafin said:

We have 25 posts of just fluff REEEEEEE
But I'm also too tired to generate meaningful conversation :/

And yet you sus me for fluffing as well? Sorry.

9 hours ago, Illwei said:

I can't believe I used to be afraid of TJ. I really can't.

Just...start up PMs with everyone and force them just start talking. I mean, hey, worked for me :P. Less pressure than trying to start a real conversation on like discord or something because in here nothing is real!

I disagree *cough Mat cough* but I'll chat with you!

9 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

You are all insane.

Yep. Already said that. Keep up, Ash! :P

9 hours ago, Breaker said:

Wanna be friends?

I would love to!

9 hours ago, Breaker said:

Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Does whatever a spider can! 
Is he strong? Listen, bud! He's got radioactive blood!
Look out! There goes the Spider-Man!

Iron Man! Iron Man! Does whatever an iron can!
Squash it flat! Burn your hand! Laundry service in high demand!
Look out, here comes the Iron Man!

16 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

You come up with convoluted plans either way and this could come from either side.

Theoretically this is true, but if you actually look at my games, I’ve come up with convoluted plans in almost each and every one of my village games, and none in my neutral and Elim games.

Also

1 minute ago, Shard of Reading said:

So, I've kind of revised my opinion on Dannex. I still think that they could be and Elim, and I'm still think that a lynch on them could give information, but I'd prefer to have another option. I've backtracked on my previous read because of his uber post on the last page explaining his reasoning, and I do think that it checks out. (Too a point.)

I'm reading James as village. They really are trying to help win, and oh gosh that's a lot of effort for C1 QF.

Liranil I'm leaning Elim. They are next in line for me after Dannex. I read the thread once, and I know there vote on Dannex tripped me, but I can't remember why.

So many alarm bells. So many. I am almost convinced reading is Elim, and not just because they’re voting on me. This post appears to be following the tone of the thread, which is a gradual shift off of me, except it doesn’t actually shift off me. Seems like an Elim trying to casually remove their previous commitment because they know I’ll flip Vil and make my voters look suspicious. 

7 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Lastly, Burnt you should have thoughts on something now, right? I think that they are trying to be active, but still fly under the radar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but literally all of their posts have been fluff. While I from what I remember, silliness is definitely in character, I do also remeber that they contributed something. I don't like it when people only post fluff.

Less adamant than what Dannex said, but in this post:

• You say you wish there was an option other than Dannex
  • You say Liranil is next in line
  • Liranil is nearly tied in the exe
  • You don't switch your vote

Why?

Seconded about Burnt, though :P 

3 minutes ago, Dannex said:

So many alarm bells. So many. I am almost convinced reading is Elim, and not just because they’re voting on me. This post appears to be following the tone of the thread, which is a gradual shift off of me, except it doesn’t actually shift off me. Seems like an Elim trying to casually remove their previous commitment because they know I’ll flip Vil and make my voters look suspicious. 

Here's the thing. I'm not a good player. I can't seem to come up with my own opinions, and typically I have to force myself to come up with people I'm suspicious of. Typically that means I follow other people who are better at reading intentions then me. That means it typically seems like I'm bussing, but I'm genuinely trying.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I said Liranil is nearly tied, not is tied. Basically, I meant while I'm less certain of my convictions, I'm perfectly fine killing Dannex. I think that either he is elim, or Liranil is trying to get a misexe, and I think that killing Dannex is the best way to figure that out.

3 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

You forget that Burnt is literally a PM spider; she hangs in her web of trickery and spins lures for all foolish enough to get close. I imagine having limited private communications is making this really difficult for her.

Okay, point. But, it wouldn't be impossible to say something.

Edit: I was ninja'd and wanted to respond to Liranil. (Man, I have to check every time to remember how to spell your name.) It is possible that it is V/V, but that's really the best I have at this time.

Edited by Shard of Reading

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Less adamant than what Dannex said, but in this post:

Why?

Seconded about Burnt, though :P 

You're pushing me so hard, so if Dannex flips elim, hard sus on you. Also, if Shard of Reading switched their vote, that would make it a tie.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

I said Liranil is nearly tied, not is tied. Basically, I meant while I'm less certain of my convictions, I'm perfectly fine killing Dannex. I think that either he is elim, or Liranil is trying to get a misexe, and I think that killing Dannex is the best way to figure that out.

I mean, there's also the third option that I'm village and I'm just working the best off of the info that I have. 

Personally I think the elims are mostly sitting back and letting us kill each other off. 

Hold on, I'll probably do something dumb in a minute anyway.

Okay, don’t have much time to make a post right now, but here’s a quick one.

I’m going to vote on Liranil. I like ties (though I know many people don’t and I assume this tie will be broken soon) because it gives us a lot of information. Who do people want dying when it comes down to the wire like this? Who are the elims willing to show themselves saving, assuming they have vote manipulation? I love the information that comes about when we create ties. Plus the chaos of ties is always fun. :P

As for why I’m voting Liranil, I also think that their voting pattern has been a bit odd, and I don’t know how I feel about their reasoning for why they’ve voted the way they have. I’m not sure how I feel about Dannex. I’m leaning more village than elim, but we’ll see. Also, I actually kind of read Reading as village. I, for one, didn’t notice the logical error in Reading’s post that Mat pointed out. And I think elims are more likely to notice those kinds of things before they post. Because elims tend to overthink everything before they post or vote or whatever.

Guest Breaker
2 hours ago, Kings_way said:

Does anyone have a TLDR? 

Sorry, chaos can’t be reduced. The only solution is to read it all while listening to spoopy music

16 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Storms guys. Can't a guy sleep and not have to read 6 pages when they get up?

Lastly, Burnt you should have thoughts on something now, right? I think that they are trying to be active, but still fly under the radar. Correct me if I'm wrong, but literally all of their posts have been fluff. While I from what I remember, silliness is definitely in character, I do also remember that they contributed something. I don't like it when people only post fluff.

Im sorry!!

Um.

Well. You are correct. About. many things. 

1 minute ago, James Brafin said:

You forget that Burnt is literally a PM spider; she hangs in her web of trickery and spins lures for all foolish enough to get close. I imagine having limited private communications is making this really difficult for her.

I love that James is the one defending my playstyle when he's literally never played with me before :P  He's entirely correct though

Im bad at quick fixes :P So fast >> and im terrible at thread in all seriousness. Its a LOT of information overload and i'm utterly shocking at processing it all. Thats why i typically live in pms, i can find the info and give it to someone who knows what to do with it. My brain just doesnt cope at all. So like. Ive read thread. multiple times. My thoughts?  Have you ever seen like, a brick wall? except when you're so far away its just a orange blur, and you know its a brick wall but you cant actually see any details? yeah. Silliness is my way of being "hey im here! look at me posting! IGNORE THAT IM SAYING NOTHING USEFUL I SWEAR IM INNOCENT I JUST CANT FOCUS NOO"

Uh. 

I do think James is probably good at this point. I feel like he's legitimately throwing himself in here and trying his best. Has an aura of genuineness to him that I'm inclined to believe.

Breaker is just having fun being a goofball and trolling so as far as alignment i dont actually know.

Thats all my thoughts that are game relevent

A lot of my other thoughts are more along the lines of "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and "O_O" and "I dont have a clue what i'm doing" and "I should maybe reread the rules" and similar strains of chaos and confusion.

Ill try be more useful in later cycles but for now, IM SORRY

Aight. Yolo. If I'm gonna die anyway, might as well get myself doubly-killed.

I'm the/a Green Ajah! I currently have a kill on Matrim's Dice. I am village. I really want village to win, and this will probably lead to my death, either through the tie here or the elims killing me off, so the village is going to lose their extra kill and one voter (me).