45 minutes ago, Liranil said:

Thanks for the vote count! :D So far 8/19 people have voted (adding in Illwei's vote on me), which is not a very good majority. I think people are reading too much into Dannex's posts, but I am more suspicion of Dannex than I am of most of the other people on the list and avoiding ties is high on my priority list. So Gears Dannex.

Connie Liranil

Reasoning + Other responses in the morning. Good night.

Guest Breaker
Just now, Illwei said:

Newtons three laws of thermodynamics:

2. Chaos is always burnt's fault because the transmutative property of math or whatnot

Nobbel Prize laureate coming thru

Guest Breaker
Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Connie Liranil

Reasoning + Other responses in the morning. Good night.

Sure. I kinda liked voting Liranil last time, so, why not try again? I mean, last game was a trash fire on my part, but it's late and I'm having fun adding some anarchy. 

Just now, James Brafin said:

But I'm also too tired to generate meaningful conversation :/

this is why i thrive when pms are here.

fluff in there, real things in thread.

I guess the three pages of nonsense in my gmpm weren't enough for me today

Just now, Illwei said:

Newtons three laws of thermodynamics:

2. Chaos is always burnt's fault because the transmutative property of math or whatnot

Here, I scienced it up for you:

Burnt Spaghetti is in a higher-entropy state than unburnt spaghetti. Therefore, any influxes of random energy are more likely to be from burnt spaghetti than from raw spaghetti.

Just now, Illwei said:

this is why i thrive when pms are here.

fluff in there, real things in thread.

I guess the three pages of nonsense in my gmpm weren't enough for me today

It's why I thrive when there are no PMs. That's when all of the fun chaos is in the thread where people like me who panic at starting a conversation with somebody else can actually see it.

2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

We have 25 posts of just fluff REEEEEEE
But I'm also too tired to generate meaningful conversation :/

You are not coping are you :P Just accept it. Its okay. Breaathe

1 minute ago, Flyingbooks42 said:

Here, I scienced it up for you:

Burnt Spaghetti is in a higher-entropy state than unburnt spaghetti. Therefore, any influxes of random energy are more likely to be from burnt spaghetti than from raw spaghetti.

Excellent.

Just now, Breaker said:

Compromise: If we type /whisper Burnt before a message, only Burnt can read it. Pinkie promise?

I-

Sure yes. Definitely. Elims especially should communicate in this manner

Just now, Flyingbooks42 said:

It's why I thrive when there are no PMs. That's when all of the fun chaos is in the thread where people like me who panic at starting a conversation with somebody else can actually see it.

I can't believe I used to be afraid of TJ. I really can't.

Just...start up PMs with everyone and force them just start talking. I mean, hey, worked for me :P. Less pressure than trying to start a real conversation on like discord or something because in here nothing is real!

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

/whisper Burnt Can we kill this James Brafin fellow tonight? His breath smells of tilapia and garlic. 

/whisper Breaker I mean, if you want but i thought your action economy was yknow... targetting *cough*  yeah

Just now, James Brafin said:

/whisper Burnt Can you hear me?

/whisper James Surprisingly yes. Its amazing isnt it? Im on one half of the planet, yet hear the distant voice of a being on the other half! I can hear voices! This is amazing!

HELLO VOICES!

Okay, well, if anyone wants to give actual reasoning for voting me, I'd like to defend myself before I get misexed. @Illwei, did you have a counterargument to what I said earlier, in response to your vote/reasoning?

And also, guys, I'm all for having fun, but this is a lot of posts...

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

/Whisper burnt What are these people telling you I wanna know. ;-;

/whisper Illwei  I think someones dying. I think you're good though. You seem nice. while i said elims should talk this way, i dub them all fwends. Hi fwend!

1 minute ago, TJ Shade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

600130682f0df_thisisfine.thumb.jpg.60ada7576b9796339b9c35a8e3e16b60.jpg

Please dont kill us :P

Just now, Ashbringer said:

You are all insane.

I know! isn't it great? I hear voices now! i think that makes me actually clinically insane!!! EXCITEMENT!!!

1 minute ago, Breaker said:

If we get to twelve pages, Burnt has to speak in an American accent for a day.

No. No. You do not want to hear this. Im terrible at it. I promise you this. NO. I DO NOT AGREE

Just now, Liranil said:

Okay, well, if anyone wants to give actual reasoning for voting me, I'd like to defend myself before I get misexed. @Illwei, did you have a counterargument to what I said earlier, in response to your vote/reasoning?

And also, guys, I'm all for having fun, but this is a lot of posts...

Yeah. okay. okay.

I think we need to reset and look at things again. the same people on Danex hopped on Liranil. not enough time for people to actually respond, and I have a feeling that it's not going to get that far because of the 100 posts of fluff in between. So there's nothing there.

I'm trying to go back through the thread....
It's hard when the most recent page keeps...calling...me....;-;.

This is really why I like having PMs. :P.