I leave for a class and we're up to page 8 9. Dang. (I mean it was a three hour class but still).

Does anyone who's rereading want to give a vote count since TJ said they won't be back for a while and I'm lazy? :P 

Okay, so Breaker is claiming Blue Ajah and Gears as their Warder, and vice versa for Gears. There posts were clearly prearranged, so they at least have an outside form of communication, either PMs or the elim doc. I'm inclined to believe that they are Ajah/Warder... although I'm not sure if they're being completely truthful or not. 

I don't really have a lot of reads yet. James seems mostly village to me, although I think Dannex had some good points about tunneling. I'm a tiny bit sus of Connie, but that's mostly a gut read. I'm not really confident enough to do a serious vote.

Guest Breaker
2 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

I'm physically vibrating with exasperation.

I will shrek you Hey, now. You're an all-star...

Edit: Music

Edited by Breaker

30 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I thought it was Why ;-;

Spoiler

OKAY WELL REMIND ME NOT TO KEEP YOU AROUND AT E/LO

Spoiler

She Litterally shot Shine point blank bc she felt like it and had an extremely towny early game my man ;-; Mito- I even gave everyone- He interpreted-

I still can't believe this- I didn't catch it when he claimed that he had the "Lance of Qemos" which was an Item that he claimed killed, when Qemos was the god of wisdom in the story. I'm so- so upset. BECAUSE I WAS THE ONLY PERSON PAYING ATTENTION TO FLAVOR AND I MISSED IT because I just assumed we were dead. ;-;. dissapointed in myself.

Uh and to include something good here....uh...

I have nothing.
--
(okay okay this makes sense more why I keep seeing sart viewing this thread cool cool)

Anyways, @Breaker it's that you felt very village to me in the MR- even though you were all over the place. I haven't seen much from you this game, and like you said- it feels like you're sitting back a bit too much. everything you've posted so far has been confusion or fluff, and I'm working on not going "oop Emotion = Town" rn, because that was my initial thought. But I skimmed MR47 and you seem much much different.
Not enough for me to act on anything right now. just thinking aloud.

My dog is actually chasing her tail right now what.

Danex actually did respond somewhat, so what I'll say is being aggressive is definitely a towny tell right now for me @James Brafin. While Danex may not see his actions as overly aggressive, he is an aggresive person in that he will solidly take a stance- something I didn't see as much in the MR. my comfbias? possibly, but I would imagine that Elim!danex might sit back a bit D1 like he did in the MR.
D1 in the MR he had a few opinions but they were all "this is what I've seen to be an Elim tell" or "Hmmm". nothing like the stance he took today.

Connie? well the banter is completely NAI. From what I see, I think she's still getting used to SE, and the banter helps her feel more comfortable, being from the Gendis/RP side of things. I definitely sussed her for it in our last few games, but it led no where.
I don't quite like how she's suddenly not talking about D1 voting at all. I understand that people get tired of the discussion, but I still find it strange when a player who has so adamantly argued against D1 votes before decides to vote D1 because its' cast suspicion on them before. Yes they've been sussed each game before, but they haven't been killed from it. A little healthy suspicion goes a long way :P.

I'm currently looking at reading. Something pinged me as off, couldn't tell you what it was, but they were a lot more...pushy in my last Elim game with them. not pushy as in pushing reads, but pushy as in pushing...the thread. Here they kinda hopped in, said something, then left, which feels (...although strange) more natural for them.

My dog is trying to eat my dinner.

Anyways

town: Danex, Reading, James
townlean: Mat
nulltown: Kwinn, Burnt :3
nullelim: Connie, Breaker, Striker
elimlean: Liranil, Order
elim: TJ

ye, only putting 12 people there because even though there's 19 of us I'm leaving out the Elim team yeah.

Okay my dog bit me when I tried to get her to stop eating my food. pog.

Bad vibes off of Liranil for that recent post. Sheeping concensus reads and says they're not confident enough to vote. Don't have much of anything else to work off of, but in their first game they were much free-er with their votes. I think that QF49!Liranil would have voted on Connie for jumping on the votes. Either way though, I know that this LIranil isn't that Liranil, and you can't really judge a pattern from one point :P.

Order also currently feels like a newer Elim might be. He's also a bit reserved, and not saying much, though I've seen him Lurking a few times. not much for this one really.

Striker is mostly a gut read. His posts so far have been him being confused, and he might be trying to coast by on the edges since the main discussion point has been Danex. Speaking of:

I have not enough bandaids. can I get diseases from a dogbite?

I think that the main argument today was almost completely V/V (I swear if Spec/Elims are laughing at me- ) and that the Elims are more likely hanging on the edges like Striker is, trying to coast by. I'm not going to think more on this until the next cycle, though. :P. and after I go back through. and actually take notes. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see. Maybe there's one Elim or so in the middle of it, but I don't think there's more than one.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

She Litterally shot Shine point blank bc she felt like it and had an extremely towny early game my man ;-; Mito- I even gave everyone- He interpreted-

I still can't believe this- I didn't catch it when he claimed that he had the "Lance of Qemos" which was an Item that he claimed killed, when Qemos was the god of wisdom in the story. I'm so- so upset. BECAUSE I WAS THE ONLY PERSON PAYING ATTENTION TO FLAVOR AND I MISSED IT because I just assumed we were dead. ;-;. dissapointed in myself.

My dog is actually chasing her tail right now what.

My dog is trying to eat my dinner.

Okay my dog bit me when I tried to get her to stop eating my food. pog.

I have not enough bandaids. can I get diseases from a dogbite?

you would think doggo would learn from the jalapeno incident.

Guest Breaker
Just now, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I mean, lets be real. Elims are in an elim doc. You are in the elim doc. Therefore elim! Illwei is absoluetly correct!

Seems like trufax

3 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I mean, lets be real. Elims are in an elim doc. You are in the elim doc. Therefore elim! Illwei is absoluetly correct!

yesyesyes

Edited by Illwei
this post was a gift from the "no TJ you're not gonna trick me into making my 1000th post something stupid" foundation

11 minutes ago, Illwei said:

hey in my defense I was only half following along a 750+ page game and the fake mod confirmed role confused me. I wasn't really paying attention until Eevee died anyway. But that's not important lol

999 posts make the next one a good one

-ninjad

-I didn't expect anything else tbh

11 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Order also currently feels like a newer Elim might be. He's also a bit reserved, and not saying much, though I've seen him Lurking a few times. not much for this one really.

Striker is mostly a gut read. His posts so far have been him being confused, and he might be trying to coast by on the edges since the main discussion point has been Danex. Speaking of:

Disagree on these two, though it's an interesting point on Liranil. 

Edited by Matrim's Dice

56 minutes ago, James Brafin said:

Oh jeez, there's discussion
I am still taking my break, but I dropped in real quick, and I will say to @Condensation: I intentionally  chose "they" as a general-neutral pronoun because I did not know what your pronouns were. I probably should have double checked your bio before I started posting, but I did not. I'm sorry if my use of 'they' offended you in any way, and I'll be glad to change it if you'd like. I'll use Connie too, if you'd rather I did that instead of Conden; that's just what I've been using in my notes since it's quick and easy to remember.

You used he a couple of times. :) It's all right, I've gotten that more times than you would think.

"I don't care what you call me as long as you don't call me late to dinner." - My Dad

45 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I think the gist of it is that everyone was suspecting Dannex for a bit? And now only some of us suspect him and now others of us suspect Connie? I'm not really sure where I stand, because I think Dannex could just be a very defensive player, so the defensiveness could just be that. But I also know that I get really defensive as an elim myself. And I don't even know why some of us suspect Connie. It's been going a bit too fast for me to make sense of that. :P

So apparently people are sus of me because I voted... which is a big change, I'll admit. I was annoyed about that but I think... a lot, and I think it's important. Like Illwei's pointed out, I both change a lot and I'm hyperaware of my changes. Another reason I'm getting sussed is because I posted a lot... which is nothing new.

6 minutes ago, Illwei said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Connie? well the banter is completely NAI. From what I see, I think she's still getting used to SE, and the banter helps her feel more comfortable, being from the Gendis/RP side of things. I definitely sussed her for it in our last few games, but it led no where.
I don't quite like how she's suddenly not talking about D1 voting at all. I understand that people get tired of the discussion, but I still find it strange when a player who has so adamantly argued against D1 votes before decides to vote D1 because its' cast suspicion on them before. Yes they've been sussed each game before, but they haven't been killed from it. A little healthy suspicion goes a long way :P.

I think a lot, but it's also that I've gotten so close to being exe'd for not voting. Or at least in the way I think about it. So that changed it, along with some advice from my cousins. I'll briefly paraphrase it. "If you don't give info, they don't get info. Info is the way to play the game. You're getting in trouble for it? Change it. You and they need info."

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Bad vibes off of Liranil for that recent post. Sheeping concensus reads and says they're not confident enough to vote. Don't have much of anything else to work off of, but in their first game they were much free-er with their votes. I think that QF49!Liranil would have voted on Connie for jumping on the votes. Either way though, I know that this LIranil isn't that Liranil, and you can't really judge a pattern from one point :P.

I guess that makes sense? I will point out that I did vote Gears earlier, and that was more of a gut read, and I meant I wasn't confident enough to change to a more serious vote. And, since this has the same tie-kills-all issue as the last game I was in (MR47 I think), my main focus is going to be preventing ties where multiple villagers could die, especially in early rounds where we don't know much. Additionally, I've noticed (in my two games, so I'm clearly an expert now :P) that elims don't tend to jump on a vote super early, because that draws suspicion to them. 

1 minute ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Hmmm, but how would you know TJ is in the elim doc unless you're in the elim doc as well!!! Elim!! XD

29 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

I'm here xD

Dannex (3): Shard of Reading, James Brafin, Condensation
Matrim's Dice (1): Illwei
Gears (1): Liranil
StrikerEZ (1): Archer
Condensation (1): Matrim's Dice

This should be correct. 

Thanks for the vote count! :D So far 8/19 people have voted (adding in Illwei's vote on me), which is not a very good majority. I think people are reading too much into Dannex's posts, but I am more suspicion of Dannex than I am of most of the other people on the list and avoiding ties is high on my priority list. So Gears Dannex.

I was making a post and then the Shard ate it, and it's late, so highlights reel.

Consensus: Single village Green Ajah

Matrim sus of Danex for asking a vanilla to confirm existence and believing Illwei, the entity of Chaos and Madness that we all know and fear. [For C1, this is actually good reasoning. Danex should know a little better after playing with Illwei a few times]. Reading sus of Danex based on gut, which is notable. Condensation hops on without reasoning. Jam sus of Danex based on tone. [Jam, you are tunnelling quite a bit. Lots of the tone/style choices you point out are NAI. This site is very casual. Your analysis is good, but you are basing it off of a different data set.] Liranil trying to prevent ties.

Matrim sus of Connie for hopping on the Danex lynch with no reasoning. [Good point.]

Conclusion: For a C1 lynch, Danex is an okay option. Keep Condensation in mind for doing nothing. Matrim started it, so I think it's fine. Reading voted on gut [be aware]. I like Jam's analysis.

REMINDER: Breaker is a Blue Ajah and I am their Warder. Be aware. The gambit only works if you are all aware of this knowledge we so freely offer.

1 minute ago, Liranil said:

Hmmm, but how would you know TJ is in the elim doc unless you're in the elim doc as well!!! Elim!! XD

Blood and Ash i've ruined myself! Its simply impossible for anyone but the elims to be aware that the mastermind GM can witness their secrecy and schemings! 

9 minutes ago, Gears said:

Conclusion: For a C1 lynch, Danex is an okay option. Keep Condensation in mind for doing nothing. Matrim started it, so I think it's fine. Reading voted on gut [be aware]. I like Jam's analysis.

Just going to comment that I...think this is terrible...reasoning...
I can start a vote on Matrim, but that doesn't mean it's a good train

I also still think that killing Danex is a mistake.

13 minutes ago, Illwei said:

Just going to comment that I...think this is terrible...reasoning...
I can start a vote on Matrim, but that doesn't mean it's a good train

I also still think that killing Danex is a mistake.

I know I'm not supposed to be doing this
But holy cow this is a great point