Hi?

Kyn

4 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Welcome to the Shard! What sort of theories do you specialize in?

Sadly, I mostly specialize in out-there Grand Unification theories. I’m pretty much always wrong, but thinking about how it all ties together and how the Cosmeric “magic” and physics work is probably more fun that way.

I mean, how realistic would the Cosmere be if someone who can’t grasp quantum chromodynamics just “got” the underpinnings of all forms of Investment?

Hence mostly being here to look, listen, and wonder.

18 hours ago, Kyn said:

Mostly here to see everybody's thoughts on, well, everything Cosmere-related. If I share mine, tell me why I'm wrong (or right, it could happen) and I'll add you to my next soulstamp.

Hello, friend, welcome to the shard! What's your favorite non-cosmere book?

30 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

Hello, friend, welcome to the shard! What's your favorite non-cosmere book?

Huh, didn’t realize how much that category would limit my responses. Outside Cosmere, my faves shift with mood. Usually based more on characters or worldbuilding than writing.

I’m rereading a lot of things for some reason. Right now, American Gods and The Hate U Give. Sandman (graphic novel series) gets a reread every once in awhile if only for the early “battle” between the Sandman and Choronzon.