Hermitcraft

Gak

2 hours ago, Gak said:

i like Grian and Iskall85 the most, but Mumbo Jumbo is the one who i started with and is up their too.

I started with Grian, and he's still my favorite. I like all the other hermits too, although I only really keep up with Grian.

1 hour ago, Gak said:

how many seasons have you seen? i regretfully have only seen the first, though i have started Iskall85 season six

I started on season six with the Grian, and have kept on with him throughout season seven. I've watched a little bit of the earlier seasons, but not much.

Wow, there are Hermitcraft fans on the shard? This is awesome. I started partway through season 4 with Mumbo, then I didn't watch any of season five. Then I started again in season 6 with Mumbo, Grain and sometimes a few others (depending on how much time I have).

19 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Ah. Sounds pretty cool. Do I have to watch it in order?

Yes watch it in order, you don't need to watch all the seasons, but it's best to start at the beginning of season 7 (the current ongoing season). 

You also don't need to watch all of the contributing youtubers (hermits). I recomend following one or two of them to begin with, then adding more to your watch list if you get invested into the Hermitcraft story. Personally, I think you should start by watching Grian or Mumbo Jumbo; IMO they release the videos that are most entertaining. 

1 minute ago, Lecky Twig said:

Yes watch it in order, you don't need to watch all the seasons, but it's best to start at the beginning of season 7 (the current ongoing season). 

You also don't need to watch all of the contributing youtubers (hermits). I recomend following one or two of them to begin with, then adding more to your watch list if you get invested into the Hermitcraft story. Personally, I think you should start by watching Grian or Mumbo Jumbo; IMO they release the videos that are most entertaining. 

Okay. I'll add them to my list and tell my little brother about them. Thanks!

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

whatever's going on, it seems whomever's trying to fish needs to invest in either a store, or a cactus.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, justice magician said:
  Hide contents

The ocean provides . . . .

3 hours ago, TwinSouls said:
  Hide contents

…far too many cod

3 hours ago, justice magician said:
  Hide contents

And also a life-time supply of bane of anthropods

3 hours ago, TwinSouls said:
  Hide contents