1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"I am called Exodus," said Exodus, "And that is what you can call me. Where are you from?"

“Not here. Honestly, I’m not sure exactly how I got here. I think I may have moved through a realm where time and space are irrelevant, but I’m not sure. Anyway, I’m from another planet, at the very least.”

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Not here. Honestly, I’m not sure exactly how I got here. I think I may have moved through a realm where time and space are irrelevant, but I’m not sure. Anyway, I’m from another planet, at the very least.”

Exodus narrowed his eyes. "My story is somewhat similar, actually. I had just reached a... very powerful monument of sorts and I may have made a mistake in attempting something. I thought I could gain the power, but instead I ended up here."

(I think it goes without saying this is not canon to Exodus's character :P)

Edited by Knight of Iron

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

Exodus narrowed his eyes. "My story is somewhat similar, actually. I had just reached a... very powerful monument of sorts and I may have made a mistake in attempting something. I thought I could gain the power, but instead I ended up here."

“And what are your goals now?”

3 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"I... don't know. I'm not even sure getting back is an option for me, which is kind of sad."

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"You may join me on my infinite quest to CONQUER THE MULTIVERSE!"

“I know what it feels like to be close to greatness, but to have it snatched from you by an unforeseen consequence. However, perhaps we can find the bright side. This world seems advanced in some ways, but primitive in others. I will join this quest, though as equals, not as a mere lackey.”

8 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“I know what it feels like to be close to greatness, but to have it snatched from you by an unforeseen consequence. However, perhaps we can find the bright side. This world seems advanced in some ways, but primitive in others. I will join this quest, though as equals, not as a mere lackey.”

"I, also, will join, as I have no real purpose right now."

Edited by Knight of Iron

1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The mustached man put everything he had into reaching the Quantatainium, but he apparently didn't have much to give, as he quickly fell behind.

Right as the man started gasping for breath, he jumped at the sudden noise that came from an aisle that he was passing. He took the time to peer down to see what had caused the incredibly loud and distracting disturbance.

The muscled man looked back, stopping short in front of the Quantatainium.

7 minutes ago, Vapor said:

The muscled man looked back, stopping short in front of the Quantatainium.

Another man held a cylinder of Quantatainium in his right hand, turning it ever so slightly. He wore a long white trench coat, with white slacks, dress shirt, and formal boots to follow. The threads of gold seemed to almost glow in the store's light as he put the cylinder back in its place on the shelf next to another one that looked exactly like it. The man glanced in the direction where the footsteps had been coming from, then cocked his head at the man.

"My apologies, kind sir." He took a step back from the shelf. "It's been forever since I left my world," he said casually, as if one were to say if they were to have left their mother's place.

I'm in.

Edited by Mystic Syn

1 hour ago, Knight of Iron said:

A strange looking man who had recently been browsing the matches isle, turned and strode forwards. 
“Did you say you appeared here by accident? Because while I was in the middle of something [an extremely difficult fire spell], suddenly I opened my eyes and I was here. It’s like. . . Powerful people are meant to be here.”

Name: Firebrand probably   
Magic: fire    
Details: Pyromaniac, pyro, fyromanic, fire, hot, burning; stuff like that. He started the great Chicago fire too. 

8 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

A strange looking man who had recently been browsing the matches isle, turned and strode forwards. 
“Did you say you appeared here by accident? Because while I was in the middle of something [an extremely difficult fire spell], suddenly I opened my eyes and I was here. It’s like. . . Powerful people are meant to be here.”

"This truly is most strange," Exodus said, "I thought I was the only one."

As she waited for the others to finish up, Kaesiel reached out with her other consciousness into the Trace Dimension, becoming aware of its silver-blue waters that surged and bent around her. The Trace behaved differently here. It didn’t stick to humans as well. Kaesiel could still use her powers, but stealing Notion wouldn’t take the corresponding thought with it. Then, with a start she noticed something else. The Whisperers were gone. She must be out of their range, here.

Kaesiel reached out further, investigating her surroundings from a different perspective. Every mind had a reflection on this side. It drew in Notion like a whirlpool draining from the Trace to the physical. There was one whirlpool that didn’t belong to anyone in the room, though. It seemed to be connected to Exodus, somehow. That was strange. Had he bonded a shade?

This is Kaesiel noticing Exodus’ demon.

8 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

As she waited for the others to finish up, Kaesiel reached out with her other consciousness into the Trace Dimension, becoming aware of its silver-blue waters that surged and bent around her. The Trace behaved differently here. It didn’t stick to humans as well. Kaesiel could still use her powers, but stealing Notion wouldn’t take the corresponding thought with it. Then, with a start she noticed something else. The Whisperers were gone. She must be out of their range, here.

Kaesiel reached out further, investigating her surroundings from a different perspective. Every mind had a reflection on this side. It drew in Notion like a whirlpool draining from the Trace to the physical. There was one whirlpool that didn’t belong to anyone in the room, though. It seemed to be connected to Exodus, somehow. That was strange. Had he bonded a shade?

Exodus turned to Kaesiel. "What's the matter?"

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

Exodus was startled, but he nodded. "Yes. An insignificant one, which is a bother. None else would bond me."

“Good to know.” Kaesiel continued probing, keeping one eye in the physical, one in the Trace. Her scouting of the market’s perimeter made it a few hundred feet before her body’s anchor stopped her from going any further.

18 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Now now, first you gotta answer for damages. You see this?" The mustached man gestured towards the toppled aisle, "does that look like it's going to fix itself?"

The man glanced at the aisle. He raised his gauntlet. A beam of black light shot out and enveloped the items, erasing them from existence.

"There," he said. "Fixed."

50 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The man glanced at the aisle. He raised his gauntlet. A beam of black light shot out and enveloped the items, erasing them from existence.

"There," he said. "Fixed."

The mustached man dropped the act as he looked on to gauntlet with awe. "What on this evil earth is that?!"