Just now, JesterLavorre said:

“To be honest, I’m more of an engineer myself. Though I can handle myself in a fight. Perhaps we can help each other. They must have some kind of swords here.” Kaesiel took one of the devices in her hand. “Now, how do you suppose this works?”

"I have a sword that I think will do just fine," he said, "but I wanted to... familiarize myself with these modern technologies."

He, likewise, picked up one of the devices and examined it. He pointed the open side of the rod down the aisle. "I assume this is where some kind of projectile comes out, though what projectile I don't know."

3 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

It took a moment before the mustached man noticed his competition, which at that point he took off at full speed towards the package.

The muscled man glanced at the mustached man, straightening up and sprinting at his destination. 

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"I have a sword that I think will do just fine," he said, "but I wanted to... familiarize myself with these modern technologies."

He, likewise, picked up one of the devices and examined it. He pointed the open side of the rod down the aisle. "I assume this is where some kind of projectile comes out, though what projectile I don't know."

“Maybe these?” Kaesiel grabbed a box of metal cylinders from the shelf next to the shotgun.

1 minute ago, Vapor said:

The muscled man glanced at the mustached man, straightening up and sprinting at his destination. 

The mustached man put everything he had into reaching the Quantatainium, but he apparently didn't have much to give, as he quickly fell behind.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

There was a loud bang and a crash as one of the aisles collapsed.

In the center of the mayhem sat a dazed looking man wearing a metal gauntlet studded with jet-black gemstones.

Right as the man started gasping for breath, he jumped at the sudden noise that came from an aisle that he was passing. He took the time to peer down to see what had caused the incredibly loud and distracting disturbance.

1 minute ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Maybe these?” Kaesiel grabbed a box of metal cylinders from the shelf next to the shotgun.

"Hmm," he thought. The metal cylinders seemed to be just the right size for the shotgun. He reached for some when suddenly--

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

There was a loud bang and a crash as one of the aisles collapsed.

In the center of the mayhem sat a dazed looking man wearing a metal gauntlet studded with jet-black gemstones.

"Watch it!" he yelled, hand to the hilt of his sword.

I am so confused with this setting already. But okay, I guess.

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Suddenly, a large man swept down the aisle towards the pair looking at the strange devices. He looked awfully skeletal and he wore torn, old looking robes. In fact, once he gets a bit closer, you can tell that he is obviously completely dead.
"GREETINGS, mortals! I can see with my superior perception skills that you are admiring these powerful artifacts known as 'gons'. You, as foolish, shortlived mortals can not possibly understand the complicated mechanisms inside these weapons. However, with my superiors intellect and millennia of wisdom, shall be happy to explain! After all, it shall not matter once I CONQUER THIS WORLD with my grand army of undead! Once that army exists, of course."
He only turns to look at the commotion the man with the gauntlet causes. 

2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

Suddenly, a large man swept down the aisle towards the pair looking at the strange devices. He looked awfully skeletal and he wore torn, old looking robes. In fact, once he gets a bit closer, you can tell that he is obviously completely dead.
"GREETINGS, mortals! I can see with my superior perception skills that you are admiring these powerful artifacts known as 'gons'. You, as foolish, shortlived mortals can not possibly understand the complicated mechanisms inside these weapons. However, with my superiors intellect and millennia of wisdom, shall be happy to explain! After all, it shall not matter once I CONQUER THIS WORLD with my grand army of undead! Once that army exists, of course."
He only turns to look at the commotion the man with the gauntlet causes. 

Finally. These were the gods Kaesiel had imagined. Perhaps she wouldn’t kill this one yet. He seemed useful. “Well, then. Show me. I am dreadfully curious.”

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Stupid gauntlet," muttered the man, finally managing to extract himself. "Well, I suppose here is as good a place to start looking as any... do you know where the owner of this store is?"

The mustached man looked down the aisle with a cheeky aisle as he twirled his mustache. He then nearly ran down the aisle, changing his voice to resemble that of a pompous elite, "what do you think you're doing in my store?"

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Well, nothing yet," said the man. "I'm looking for an orb, you see- about this big?" He gestured a ball about the size of a head. "It glows orangish-red and acts as power source?"

"Now now, first you gotta answer for damages. You see this?" The mustached man gestured towards the toppled aisle, "does that look like it's going to fix itself?"

1 minute ago, JesterLavorre said:

Finally. These were the gods Kaesiel had imagined. Perhaps she wouldn’t kill this one yet. He seemed useful. “Well, then. Show me. I am dreadfully curious.”

"Unfortunately, these gons appear to be in a protective casing of some kind. Of course, in my INFINITE POWER, I could easily break this spell- however, I have decided not to! Instead, I shall tell you of my encounters with such weapons! Once, I had encountered a holder of one of these weapons! In fact, I have even been attacked by one! Due to not being limited to such a mortal form, I was not harmed- however, I am sure if a mortal such as you was attacked by such a gon, than you would be completely obliterated!"

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

"Unfortunately, these gons appear to be in a protective casing of some kind. Of course, in my INFINITE POWER, I could easily break this spell- however, I have decided not to! Instead, I shall tell you of my encounters with such weapons! Once, I had encountered a holder of one of these weapons! In fact, I have even been attacked by one! Due to not being limited to such a mortal form, I was not harmed- however, I am sure if a mortal such as you was attacked by such a gon, than you would be completely obliterated!"

"I doubt it," the man said. "What is your name?"

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

"I doubt it," the man said. "What is your name?"

"I am Jaxothxe, Grand and Immortal Lich, Conqueror of a Thousand Centimeters, Bane of Mildly Annoyed Farmers, and the Razer of a local barber!"

1 minute ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I am Jaxothxe, Grand and Immortal Lich, Conqueror of a Thousand Centimeters, Bane of Mildly Annoyed Farmers, and the Razer of a local barber!"

This sounded much less impressive than Kaesiel had originally thought. Perhaps she could destroy these gods more easily than she had thought. “Here, let’s get this case open.” Kaesiel grabbed Jaxothxe’s hand, stealing a bit of Confidence from him, then manifesting it into her fist to reinforce it, she punched through the glass with a shattering sound.

3 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

This sounded much less impressive than Kaesiel had originally thought. Perhaps she could destroy these gods more easily than she had thought. “Here, let’s get this case open.” Kaesiel grabbed Jaxothxe’s hand, stealing a bit of Confidence from him, then manifesting it into her fist to reinforce it, she punched through the glass with a shattering sound.

"What... are you doing?" he asked.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"What... are you doing?" he asked.

“Getting weapons. Don’t worry, I can fix it.” Kaesiel grabbed three “guns” from the case, then grabbed man’s hand, copying his Recollection of the unbroken glass case and manifesting it outward as a an illusion. Good as new. “They won’t know what happened.”

3 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Getting weapons. Don’t worry, I can fix it.” Kaesiel grabbed three “guns” from the case, then grabbed man’s hand, copying his Recollection of the unbroken glass case and manifesting it outward as a an illusion. Good as new. “They won’t know what happened.”

He shrugged. "Sounds good to me. Hey, what's your name?"