976 posts in this topic

"A fight?" said Y. "Count me in."

A stiff wind blew as she leaped into the air, daggers whispering.

Concerto grinned. "Let's do this."

Y flicked her fingers forwards, launching daggers of air at the fleeing figures.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Y flicked her fingers forwards, launching daggers of air at the fleeing figures.

All three of the remaining men dropped to the daggers as they tried to flee from the cave, only one seemed to still be alive. He coughed up blood as he spoke into his radio, "two targets confirmed. We'r- Hodak 4 is down. Don't retrieve us."

A muffled voice responded through the radio, but it was only loud enough for the man to hear.

On 4/7/2021 at 4:47 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

All three of the remaining men dropped to the daggers as they tried to flee from the cave, only one seemed to still be alive. He coughed up blood as he spoke into his radio, "two targets confirmed. We'r- Hodak 4 is down. Don't retrieve us."

A muffled voice responded through the radio, but it was only loud enough for the man to hear.

"That is going to inconvenient. At least it gave us some extra bodies..." He waves his hand and the corpses of the troopers shiver then climb back to their feet, eyes glassy and unfocused, wounds still bleeding.

They had radios - that's a problem. Concerto padded over and picked one up, looking carefully over it.

14 hours ago, Condensation said:

They had radios - that's a problem. Concerto padded over and picked one up, looking carefully over it.

As the radio was picked, it buzzed once more as a voice spoke through it. "Hodak 4, respond. Do you read me T.C. Pham?"

Concerto growled softly at the radio. He glanced at the others. Try pressing the buttons? Motif suggested. Shut up, responded Concerto.

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

Concerto growled softly at the radio. He glanced at the others. Try pressing the buttons? Motif suggested. Shut up, responded Concerto.

The voice paused, as if waiting for a response before a different light on the radio flashed on. "Attention all ATG Hodak fireteams, Hodak 4 is down and unresponsive, presumed KIA. Advance on the target's location and take them out. Lethal force is authorized, but retrieve the targets alive if possible."

"They're coming. Mother of Crystel! Well... it's your fault. What are you going to do to save my base?"

"Current plan: kill them all."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Current plan: kill them all."

Cilliss grinned. "I like this plan!"

7 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Cilliss grinned. "I like this plan!"

“I’m would prefer something with a little more tact. Given present company, though, that may be difficult, so I’ll settle for this.”

6 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“I’m would prefer something with a little more tact. Given present company, though, that may be difficult, so I’ll settle for this.”

"What do you mean? It's the perfect plan! If they're all dead, they can't fight anymore. I wish I had thought of it."

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"What do you mean? It's the perfect plan! If they're all dead, they can't fight anymore. I wish I had thought of it."

“Oh, it’s good plan, just not perfect. For example, I would recommend capturing some for interrogation.”

Posted (edited)

Could I join? *Looks through villains, realizes I have barely any villains* soooooo, what's the plot looking like? (Because that will effect what villain I use)

Edited by The Unknown Order

22 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Oh, it’s good plan, just not perfect. For example, I would recommend capturing some for interrogation.”

"Then do it. Leave the rest to... them, and maybe me."

On 4/11/2021 at 8:56 PM, JesterLavorre said:

Y pursed her lips. "You think they would know something we couldn't find out for ourselves?"

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Y pursed her lips. "You think they would know something we couldn't find out for ourselves?"

"Easier for them to do the work, yes?"

"But more fun to kill them," Y pointed out.

11 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"But more fun to kill them," Y pointed out.

"You could always kill them after they tell us what they know. Plus, we'd still be killing some of them initially." Cilliss said.

"Oooooor, we could kill them all and then I could speak to them beyond death. Who says we can't have our cake and eat it too?"

45 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oooooor, we could kill them all and then I could speak to them beyond death. Who says we can't have our cake and eat it too?"

"As long as you can do that."

6 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

“If that is truly within your capabilities, I don’t see why not.”

The voice spoke over the radio once more, "all Hodak units, move in immediately! You are here-by authorized to use incendiary weapons. Expect heavy resistance from 'corpse-like' targets."