14 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Y sighed. "Fair enough, I suppose... you aren't missing much, really. The luxsprites were arrogant jerks. Probably better off forgotten. It was an eternity ago, after all."

"Ah. So they are basically the Shards of this world." She said with a nod. 

35 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Y sighed. "Fair enough, I suppose... you aren't missing much, really. The luxsprites were arrogant jerks. Probably better off forgotten. It was an eternity ago, after all."

"Hmm... Luxsprites... They sound familiar. Hmm... Oh, I remember! I met a luxsprite, once. And they started blabbing on about 'peace' and 'justice'- it was disgusting!"

3 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Hmm... Luxsprites... They sound familiar. Hmm... Oh, I remember! I met a luxsprite, once. And they started blabbing on about 'peace' and 'justice'- it was disgusting!"

Y looked at him, both eyebrows raised. "Impressive, given that they all died in the Eternity Before. You must be very old."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Y looked at him, both eyebrows raised. "Impressive, given that they all died in the Eternity Before. You must be very old."

"Barely remember it. Everything past... a couple hundred thousand years...? Is very fuzzy. Even the GREAT AND POWERFUL Jaxothe cannot contain that much information. I would need to get my phylactery to remember everything, but that would be rather difficult."

I'm going to say he became a lich at the very end of the Eternity Before and met a one of the last luxsprites. If you wish, I can just retcon this section if it doesn't match up with the lore of CBST well enough.

2 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Barely remember it. Everything past... a couple hundred thousand years...? Is very fuzzy. Even the GREAT AND POWERFUL Jaxothe cannot contain that much information. I would need to get my phylactery to remember everything, but that would be rather difficult."

"I know of someone who can and does hold that much information. His name is Hoid."

4 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

I'm going to say he became a lich at the very end of the Eternity Before and met a one of the last luxsprites. If you wish, I can just retcon this section if it doesn't match up with the lore of CBST well enough.

Nah, it works. Although there isn't really an end to the Eternity Before... it's complicated. I could explain it, if you think you could understand. :ph34r: 

Also (small note) the luxsprites died pretty fast.

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"I know of someone who can and does hold that much information. His name is Hoid."

"Infinity is a little too big for that, I think," replied Y dryly.

8 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"I can fill you in on the details you need to know. Which, right now, is that this planet used to belong to them."

15 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Infinity is a little too big for that, I think," replied Y dryly.

"I can fill you in on the details you need to know. Which, right now, is that this planet used to belong to them."

"No, it isn't important. We should just get a move on and get out of here, yes?"

"Yes, yes, of course." Y shifted in her seat. "Now... the control centers are likely organized in some sort of pattern across the globe. I don't know that pattern, but we should be able to figure it out by looking at the locations of the rifts."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Yes, yes, of course." Y shifted in her seat. "Now... the control centers are likely organized in some sort of pattern across the globe. I don't know that pattern, but we should be able to figure it out by looking at the locations of the rifts."

“Triangulation... yes. That makes sense.”

17 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hmm. We'll have to find the rifts first... perhaps send out some of my soldiers to look for them? Depends on how big this world is, though..."

On 2/28/2021 at 9:25 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"They look like the one you came through, yes?"

On 3/2/2021 at 8:19 AM, xinoehp512 said:

"Yes," said Y, snapping her fingers. "Do that."

"It shall be done. I'll be back in a moment, I need to elevate some of them so they can actually get things done without my direction..." He walks off towards the cave he stored is army in.