1 hour ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Any bets on how long it'll be before Condensation to notice this RP?

First: *before Condensation notices this RP or *it'll take for Condensation to notice this RP.

Second: *devious smile* Did you know that I notice them quickly, I just don't post on them all?

Edited by Condensation

3 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The mustached guy rolled his eyes. "My work obviously." He looked down at what he was wearing before slapping his forehead. "Right, I'm in incognito mode. I mean that I'm uh . . . getting it for a friend?"

They seemed to be talking about some kind of metal. A tall, dark-skinned woman in a primitive lab coat and leather boots walks up. “Pardon me, but does Quatatanium have any Trace properties?”

This villain is from Ara’s world, but has no relation to her family.

1 minute ago, Knight of Iron said:

The young man smiled. "Tell me, what is your name?" 

"Uh, 'Not Incognito.' No, that sounds unconvincing to me. I'm sorry, but I'm no good on the spot."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

First: *before Condensations notices this RP or *it'll take for Condensation to notice this RP.

Second: *devious smile* Did you know that I notice them quickly, I just don't post on them all?

You're welcome.

I know that you're very observant and nearly omnipresent on the RolePlay side of things.

2 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Uh, 'Not Incognito.' No, that sounds unconvincing to me. I'm sorry, but I'm no good on the spot."

"I do not know where your metal is," he stated, "Do you know where the weapons are located?"

Shoot, what a waste of a 777th post.

Edited by Knight of Iron

Just now, JesterLavorre said:

“Yes weapons would be useful.” This was the land of the gods, was it not? They had to have weapons advanced beyond Kaesiel’s wildest dreams.

"I saw some shotguns next to the firearms, or are you looking for something sharp?" The man paused as he realized that someone else had joined the conversation. "Do you know where they keep the Quantatainium in this place?"

1 minute ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"I saw some shotguns next to the firearms, or are you looking for something sharp?" The man paused as he realized that someone else had joined the conversation. "Do you know where they keep the Quantatainium in this place?"

"Whatever is the most powerful, I shall investigate these shotguns. Care to come with?" he said, turning to another person nearby. @JesterLavorre

The man finishes paying for his purchases and spots one last package (if that's what it's contained in) of Quantatainium sitting by another cash register. Checking to see if the short man still at the end of the meat aisle was looking, he begins walking towards it.

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"Whatever is the most powerful, I shall investigate these shotguns. Care to come with?" he said, turning to another person nearby. @JesterLavorre

“Of course.” If she could get her hands on these weapons, she would be unstoppable! 
Kaesiel started walking with the strange man in the indicated direction, marveling at some of the technologies she saw.

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

The man finishes paying for his purchases and spots one last package (if that's what it's contained in) of Quantatainium sitting by another cash register. Checking to see if the short man still at the end of the meat aisle was looking, he begins walking towards it.

The mustached man was briefly caught up in an argument against the short woman while the body builder was looking around the store. Just as the argument seems to approach its climax, the body builder nudged the mustached man's shoulder and pointed towards the package of Quantatainium. The mustached man gasped with joy and took off running towards it.

Just now, The Ward's Guard said:

The mustached man was briefly caught up in an argument against the short woman while the body builder was looking around the store. Just as the argument seems to approach its climax, the body builder nudged the mustached man's shoulder and pointed towards the package of Quantatainium. The mustached man gasped with joy and took off running towards it.

The muscled man narrowed his eyes, walking faster.

1 minute ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Unfortunately, no.” This man seemed like he may be from her world, or one similar. He carried a normal sword, anyway. “I presume they are some sort of ranged weapon?”

"I'm decent with ranged weapons, but am better with a sword," he replied. They approached a wall of long metal rods with handles at one end with some kind of metal mechanisms. "What technologies are these!?"

Just now, Knight of Iron said:

"I'm decent with ranged weapons, but am better with a sword," he replied. They approached a wall of long metal rods with handles at one end with some kind of metal mechanisms. "What technologies are these!?"

“To be honest, I’m more of an engineer myself. Though I can handle myself in a fight. Perhaps we can help each other. They must have some kind of swords here.” Kaesiel took one of the devices in her hand. “Now, how do you suppose this works?”