1 minute ago, JesterLavorre said:

“For carving metal. I can use metal Insignials to manipulate the Notion Realm. Anyway, I suppose I’ll have to pick up some equipment on the way. This body will need further alterations to achieve the Attunements I require from it. Especially with this planet’s lower interaction with the Notion Realm.”

"Perhaps? I can't be entirely sure. There are, of course, weapons."

30 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

"Interesting. I should be able to Manifest that. Do you have any I could look at? I need to be able to see it so that I can create it."

The man dug into his pocket, pulling out a large wad of cash. He shrugged and offered it to Kaesiel, grinning wickedly. "People tend to give you stuff like when you kill some people for them."

1 hour ago, JesterLavorre said:

"Interesting. I should be able to Manifest that. Do you have any I could look at? I need to be able to see it so that I can create it."

A voice came from just out of sight. "A-T-G Kappa has arrived on-site, moving in." As the voice finished speaking, a group of 12 heavily equipped soldiers made their way into view, pausing at the sight of the group in front of the undead army. 

17 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

A voice came from just out of sight. "A-T-G Kappa has arrived on-site, moving in." As the voice finished speaking, a group of 12 heavily equipped soldiers made their way into view, pausing at the sight of the group in front of the undead army. 

Kaesiel turned to the illusionist, taking a single hundred-dollar bill. “Would this be the military you were talking about?”

25 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

Kaesiel turned to the illusionist, taking a single hundred-dollar bill. “Would this be the military you were talking about?”

"Kappa, hold position!" As one of the men shouted to the others, the twelve soldiers stopped moving forward and held their ground, keeping their sights on the group. One of the soldiers shouted at the group, "identify yourselves!"

Edited by The Ward's Guard

9 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Kappa, hold position!" As one of the men shouted to the others, the twelve soldiers stopped moving forward and held their ground, keeping their sights on the group. One of the soldiers shouted at the group, "identify yourselves!"

"We are... We are... Say, we need a name for ourselves. Hmm... How about the Extremely Vile Institution of Lawlessness, or E.V.I.L for short?"

10 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"We are... We are... Say, we need a name for ourselves. Hmm... How about the Extremely Vile Institution of Lawlessness, or E.V.I.L for short?"

“Do not confuse me for evil. I am merely a pragmatist with ambition.”

Kaesiel raises her hands to the soldiers in a placating gesture. “I am Kaesiel Thaen. We mean you no harm if you mean us none in return.”

2 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Do not confuse me for evil. I am merely a pragmatist with ambition.”

Kaesiel raises her hands to the soldiers in a placating gesture. “I am Kaesiel Thaen. We mean you no harm if you mean us none in return.”

"Yeeeeaaaah, that's what they all say. Anyway,I am Jaxothxe, Grand and Immortal Lich, Conqueror of a Thousand Centimeters, Bane of Mildly Annoyed Farmers, and the Razer of a Local Barber! If you dare move against me or my colleges, I will have to OBLITERATE YOU with my infinite power!"

17 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Yeeeeaaaah, that's what they all say. Anyway,I am Jaxothxe, Grand and Immortal Lich, Conqueror of a Thousand Centimeters, Bane of Mildly Annoyed Farmers, and the Razer of a Local Barber! If you dare move against me or my colleges, I will have to OBLITERATE YOU with my infinite power!"

"Stand down immediately, or we will have to use force!"

27 minutes ago, JesterLavorre said:

“Well, I guess we aren’t doing this the easy way.” Kaesiel, reluctantly, holds out her hand to Jaxothxe. “Take my hand, and imagine exactly what I tell you to.”

"Do not move unless instructed to!" The man turned to a soldier standing next to him, "report to Director K, currently code Euclid, escalation possible but unconfirmed." The soldier nodded and repeated what he was told into a hand held two way radio.

2 hours ago, JesterLavorre said:

"Seems a bit different from what my sources told me about. But hopefully we won't be here long enough to find out!"

8 hours ago, The Ward's Guard said:

"Do not move unless instructed to!" The man turned to a soldier standing next to him, "report to Director K, currently code Euclid, escalation possible but unconfirmed." The soldier nodded and repeated what he was told into a hand held two way radio.

"I told you," the man called out to the soldier, chuckling slightly. He looked up, his eyes widening with a mad grin plastered on his face. "I'm not interested in your program. You're going to need to stop before things get messy, my good sir." 

4 minutes ago, Mystic Syn said:

"I told you," the man called out to the soldier, chuckling slightly. He looked up, his eyes widening with a mad grin plastered on his face. "I'm not interested in your program. You're going to need to stop before things get messy, my good sir." 

The man shouted, "entity-232 identified!" He and many of the other soldiers turned to aim their weapons at the man. "Last chance to come in peacefully!"

4 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

The man shouted, "entity-232 identified!" He and many of the other soldiers turned to aim their weapons at the man. "Last chance to come in peacefully!"

"Oh no. It"s one of those organizations. Gah, these are so annoying to deal with."

His non-existent eyes roll as he sends a wave of death energy sweeping through the squad.

9 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Oh no. It"s one of those organizations. Gah, these are so annoying to deal with."

His non-existent eyes roll as he sends a wave of death energy sweeping through the squad.

Eleven of the soldiers clutched their chests before collapsing. The man who had worked the radio held his head as if to cover his ears, grimacing in pain as a purple glow came from his chest. He quickly grabbed the radio and shouted into it between gasps for breath, "entities confirmed Keter class. Entire team KIA, immediate back-up is required!"

As he spoke, the purple glow slowly started to dim until his finished his last sentence. When the glow had completely faded, he too grasped his chest. The soldier cried out as he collapsed, with the radio buzzing with chatter.

43 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

32 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Eleven of the soldiers clutched their chests before collapsing. The man who had worked the radio held his head as if to cover his ears, grimacing in pain as a purple glow came from his chest. He quickly grabbed the radio and shouted into it between gasps for breath, "entities confirmed Keter class. Entire team KIA, immediate back-up is required!"

As he spoke, the purple glow slowly started to dim until his finished his last sentence. When the glow had completely faded, he too grasped his chest. The soldier cried out as he collapsed, with the radio buzzing with chatter.

The man raised his eyebrow. "Would love to come peacefully." His grin grew wider. "But it seems that you have been taken care of already."