Questions that about Forging and Hemalurgy

WandererNearby

I just read Emperor's Soul for the second time and it was just as good on the reread even though the first happened a few months ago. It might be my favorite of his short stories (except for Shadows of Silence or Sixth of the Dusk or...). I have a couple of questions about how Forging relates to Hemalurgy. I'm guessing based on the Kriss essay on Hemalurgy that Forging ability could be stolen from a person. Could I steal some one's stamp? For instance, I could put Shai in a situation where she uses her warrior stamp then take it? 

Also, could Forging allow someone to switch/gain magical abilities? Like, could I reforge someone into being an Elantrian? 

P.s. I'm relatively new to the discussion boards so please forgive me if I missed some earlier conversations. 

In regards to forging to become an Elantrian, we have this wob:

Questioner (paraphrased)

Could Shai Soul Forge herself into becoming an Elantrian?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

That would be really hard. First of all, she'd have to change where she's born, then Soul Forge the fact that she became an Elantrian. Even then, she'd probably look like an Elantrian, but not have any powers. There would probably need to be some kind of bridge, or she would need some kind of super push from AonDor to make it work.

Orem signing 2014 (Dec. 6, 2014)

As far as other magical abilities go, we have this: (I cut out a bunch because this is a long one)

DTF_20170515

Brandon Sanderson

...Fooling the magic via Connection and Identity is not so hard, under the right circumstances, so making a Forger into an Elantrian (or an Allomancer) for a short time is plausible. Making yourself into a Radiant, however, would be more difficult--because the limitations placed on that magic have to do with persuading a sapient being you are worth the bond.

General Reddit 2018 (Aug. 27, 2018)

As far as stealing stamps via Hemalurgy, I'm not sure.  We do know that forging rewrites your spiritweb, and Hemalurgy rips off pieces of your spiritweb, so I would be inclined to think that you could steal the effects of a soulstamp with Hemalurgy.