14 minutes ago, Narcoleptic Axolotl said:

"Well they're certainly not polite, but we find them entertaining. It's hard to find companions as quick-witted as these two. But you already know that; it sounds like you know each other?"

The blonde boy sniffed haughtily. “I know of them.”

”Ah,” Kelsier said sagely. “So you don’t actually know them.“

”Well... No.” Draco admitted, a flush coloring his pale face. “Not personally.”

”You shouldn’t judge people you don’t know,” Harry said pointedly, causing Draco’s blush to darken.

10 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

”You shouldn’t judge people you don’t know,” Harry said pointedly, causing Draco’s blush to darken.

Silk raised his eyebrows slightly "shouldn't you..." he muttered. "And do you two know each other?" He looked between Draco and Harry. 

3 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Harry shook his head. “We just met.”

Draco nodded. “I know of him, of course. But who doesn’t?”

"He's right. Only muggle-born wizards won't know who he is." Fred said, then he turned to Harry. "You are going to be receiving a lot of attention at Hogwarts."

6 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"He's right. Only muggle-born wizards won't know who he is." Fred said, then he turned to Harry. "You are going to be receiving a lot of attention at Hogwarts."

Harry sighed. “Yeah... I kind of figured.”

Kelsier smiled. “Speaking as a famous person myself, that’s why you want to have friends who can see beyond that. Who see you. And who won’t let you get too full of yourself.” His smile broadened and he extended his hand. “Personally, I ‘ave no idea who you are. I just like making friends.”

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Harry sighed. “Yeah... I kind of figured.”

Kelsier smiled. “Speaking as a famous person myself, that’s why you want to have friends who can see beyond that. Who see you. And who won’t let you get too full of yourself.” His smile broadened and he extended his hand. “Personally, I ‘ave no idea who you are. I just like making friends.”

Fred and George shared a look. They didn't know who these 3 people were, but they were very strange.

30 minutes ago, Lecky Twig said:

Silk clapped his hands together sharply "Madame Malkin, how long will you be? I think it's time we get this show on the road."

The woman nodded. “A moment more, dearies. I just need to finish pinning these.”

Harry and Draco stilled as the two witches finished their work. A few moments later the two boys left, going their separate ways.

”Alright dearies,” Madame Malkin said. “Which one of you wants to step up?”

48 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

The woman nodded. “A moment more, dearies. I just need to finish pinning these.”

Harry and Draco stilled as the two witches finished their work. A few moments later the two boys left, going their separate ways.

”Alright dearies,” Madame Malkin said. “Which one of you wants to step up?”

"Brilliant" Silk said with a grin "I'll go first."

On 2/5/2021 at 6:33 PM, Lecky Twig said:

Silk jumped onto the podium and rubbed his hands in anticipation "Righto Madame, what do you have for me?"

She smiled, and began measuring him as Kelsier climbed on to the second podium. “You’re all first years, right dearies? So you’ll want your basic Hogwarts robes...” The two women bustled about gathering fabrics.

”Maybe a few extra,” Kelsier suggested. “Something for every day and something nicer for holidays.”