My account is gone!

Guest Help me, somebody!

It is against the law for us to collect data from members under 13, so the account was deleted. I must also delete this account as well. The law in question is COPPA and restricts most online platforms. Come back when you are over 13, and please do not come back earlier to circumvent this. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Mist said:

You're under 13, so the Shard isn't legally allowed to retain your data. You'll be able to come back when you're 13.

He's under thirteen? That... explains a bit. So, What exactly is his situation? Cuz he is part of a game of coup, is he still able to participate? And his posts haven't been deleted, so...

8 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

He's under thirteen? That... explains a bit. So, What exactly is his situation? Cuz he is part of a game of coup, is he still able to participate? And his posts haven't been deleted, so...

He can't sign in, to the best of my knowledge. Sorry, he won't be able to play the game of Coup.

I think the posts are by Guest Somebody, though. 

11 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

We left the posts so threads he was in can still make sense, and the RPs he started won't vanish. The SE account has had its info changed, I believe, and someone else will step in to take his place.