Twinborn names

The Titan God

37 minutes ago, Chiberty said:

A Constant? I don't think that is a confirmed twinborn name. Where are we told that?

Constant is the name given to A-bendalloy and F-gold twinborn in the Alloy of Law supplement of the Mistborn: Adventure Game.

Link: https://coppermind.net/wiki/User:WeiryWriter/Twinborn_Chart, just realised how many there are.

Edited by The Titan God

On 1/4/2021 at 2:19 AM, GoWibble said:

I don't know how many of these are actually conformed, and I searched Arcanum for Constant and found nothing for Twinborn. This seems to be Weiry's speculations, with the green being confirmed

Brandon has said that the Mistborn: Adventure Game is canon until he makes it otherwise.

18 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Really? You sure? Do you mean the names specifically? Or more?

It requires too many WoB to post cohesively but what he's basically said is that the lore in the games while technically not canon, is safe to consider so until he directly contradicts it. So until he decides for sure on what name what Twinborn combo has, it's ok to use the MAG names until then.

7 minutes ago, StanLemon said:

It requires too many WoB to post cohesively but what he's basically said is that the lore in the games while technically not canon, is safe to consider so until he directly contradicts it. So until he decides for sure on what name what Twinborn combo has, it's ok to use the MAG names until then.

Ok. I doubt the F-nicrosil thing is canon at this point tho.