1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Kelsier nodded sagely, keeping a mental ear out in case Saze decided to have anymore conversations around his church. “Then we’ll need to get some supplies,” he announced, heading toward the church doors.

”I will stay,” Eryn decided. “Study memory.”

"Memory?"

4 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Go with Sovereign,” Eryn said. “Needs to leave soon.”

”She’s right,” Kelsier admitted. “I have things to take care of elsewhere. But we have a little time to play.”

"Okay." Zola ran over and took Kell's hand. "Let's go, fast hurry fast!"

2 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Godmetals. There was a smugness to the thought, a promise of unspoken secrets he had no intention of sharing.

God Beyond you're even more intrusive than me!

Adilie would have called Kelsier didn't have any intention of sharing any other informations even without him increasing their Connection, he would have been able to exploit it to make his word more believable but he had not.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Sazed disapproved but said nothing.

He should be leaving soon. And it may be best for you to figure that out on your own, but yes, he does have all Allomantic and Feruchemical abilities.

Ok, do you think he'll stop spying on my mind while he's away or should I store constantly?

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

The term is Fullborn, Kelsier interjected ‘helpfully.’

Yes, I'm aware of this term. It's a bit ironical there have been two Fullborns but neither of them where born that way.

Oh, I'm a forger now

Edited by mathiau

1 hour ago, mathiau said:

God Beyond you're even more intrusive than me!

Adilie would have called Kelsier didn't have any intention of sharing any other informations even without him increasing their Connection, he would have been able to exploit it to make his word more believable but he had not.

Ok, do you think he'll stop spying on my mind while he's away or should I store constantly?

Yes, I'm aware of this term. It's a bit ironical there have been two Fullborns but neither of them where born that way.

Kelsier sent her a mental laugh. Nah. The other side of the planet is a bit far, even for me.

And no one is ‘born’ Mistborn either. They’re born with the potential. Although I’m honestly not entirely sure I was. I neglected to check when I was Preservation. Care to weigh in Saze?

Random Theory: Did Kelsier snap naturally, and the strain allowed Preservation to communicate with him? Or was he directly Snapped by Preservation? Or did Preservation make him Mistborn?

Whatever happened that night in the pits was... weird. To say the least.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

"Okay!" Zola laughed.

Kelsier smiled up at her, walking briskly to the general store. “You any good at pickpocketing, Princess? Because we’re going to do some reverse pocketing.”

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Ooh. How about eggs?"

Kelsier smirked. “I thought you wanted to play nice tricks? Changed your mind?”

Just now, The Unknown Order said:

Kell likes both kinds of tricks. He mostly likes the fun of the con and enjoys seeing people’s surprise.

Eight of Spears:image.thumb.jpg.bd0ebb9991f1c9fb1fd00cd456c8ee75.jpg

I get to draw Vin instead of Kell for a change! Being dead, she isn’t part of D&tS. Kell got to be drawn in four consecutive panels though...

1 minute ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Kelsier nodded. “That makes sense. But I don’t think they sell raw ones here. We could give them chocolate eggs, though. I “borrowed” some from your mother.”

Zola giggled. "What about cooked ones? Do they sell cooked ones here?"

13 hours ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Random Theory: Did Kelsier snap naturally, and the strain allowed Preservation to communicate with him? Or was he directly Snapped by Preservation? Or did Preservation make him Mistborn?

Whatever happened that night in the pits was... weird. To say the least.

Kelsier mentioned that Elend's carriage being attacked by bandits would have been enough to snap him so if he was going to snap naturally he'd have done so far earlier

If Preservation had just snapped him without directly investing him he would have been noted to have less power than the other Mistborns