"Ok, everyone pause for one second"

Adilie turned toward Eryn

"Mister do you often make people fall of their chairs for fun or was it a one time thing? Who are this Ett and Master you're talking about? And how in the Beyond did you manage to make that mist earlier? I know no one managed to trap some" She turned toward Ashriel "And didn't you look older when I entered?"

43 minutes ago, mathiau said:

"Ok, everyone pause for one second"

Adilie turned toward Eryn

"Mister do you often make people fall of their chairs for fun or was it a one time thing? Who are this Ett and Master you're talking about? And how in the Beyond did you manage to make that mist earlier? I know no one managed to trap some" She turned toward Ashriel "And didn't you look older when I entered?"

“I made no one fall,” Eryn said indignantly. “Ett’s Inquisitor attacks another and I intervene. Ett is the one you serve. The Sovereign is my master. I burn metal.”

Edited by Kingsdaughter613

44 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“I made no one fall,” Eryn said indignantly. “Ett’s Inquisitor attacks another and I intervene. Ett is the one you serve. The Sovereign is my master. I burn metal.”

Ladashwy started scribbling down notes, curious about the spike stealing powers. Then she jotted down some notes on some of the people mentioned (Ett and the Sovereign). "Um, would that spike steal allomantic or feruchemical abilities? Would it steal both? I am both a steel-runner and a tin-eye. I also want to know who Ett and the Sovereign are, and now that you mention it he did look older. I guess I was to confused about everything that happened to notice."

Ladashwy looked at the person who had saved her life. "Thank you for attacking the assassin with that cane of yours. If you hadn't, I probably would have died."

4 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy started scribbling down notes, curious about the spike stealing powers. Then she jotted down some notes on some of the people mentioned (Ett and the Sovereign). "Um, would that spike steal allomantic or feruchemical abilities? Would it steal both? I am both a steel-runner and a tin-eye. I also want to know who Ett and the Sovereign are, and now that you mention it he did look older. I guess I was to confused about everything that happened to notice."

Ladashwy looked at the person who had saved her life. "Thank you for attacking the assassin with that cane of yours. If you hadn't, I probably would have died."

“It depends on metal,” Eryn answered. “Ett is Frau and Herr together. Sovereign is my master. Tall, blond, one eye metal, one not, many scars.” She paused then added, “on hands.”

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“It depends on metal,” Eryn answered. “Ett is Frau and Herr together. Sovereign is my master.”

Ledashwy blinked, and furiously scribbled in her notebook. "Ok, that first one was helpful, it makes this seem like another metallic art. Um, Who are Frau and Herr? I have never heard either name before."

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Ledashwy blinked, and furiously scribbled in her notebook. "Ok, that first one was helpful, it makes this seem like another metallic art. Um, Who are Frau and Herr? I have never heard either name before."

I edited my previous response to give a description of the Sovereign.

“Frau and Herr were gods. They create Scadrial. Now dead, but live in Ett.”

Just now, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Frau and Herr were gods. They create Scadrial. Now dead, but live in Ett.”

"Wait, do you mean Ruin, Preservation, and Harmony? That makes much more sense. Sorry if my questions bothered you."

Ladashwy is ignoring the Soverign, because she is overwhelmed. Also, the eye spike description wouldn't remind her of Kelsier.

1 hour ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Did I missunderstand who made Marie fall or are you just messing with Adilie ?

9 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Wait, do you mean Ruin, Preservation, and Harmony? That makes much more sense. Sorry if my questions bothered you."

The scarred hands should though, lol.

6 minutes ago, mathiau said:

No, someone else did. Eryn only got involved when Marie attacked. The only allomantic Metal she has access to is pewter. At the moment anyway.

The carriage rolled to a stop outside The Iron Wheel, and Mirette suppressed a grimace at the sight of the shoddy tavern. Raven expected her to go in there? 

This entire trip out to the Roughs, she was sure, was a reminder. The message was clear: I still control you.

Mirette smothered her irritation as the coachman helped her down onto the street. That was how Raven wanted her to feel. So blinded by anger that she would forget herself and act rashly. No, she had plans of her own, and she would not let his taunting get to her. 

As the carriage drove away, Mirette adopted a casual position, and strode into The Iron Wheel. The demure, naive noblewoman wouldn’t fare well in this lawless land. She needed to be firm, to show she wasn’t just an easy mark. Hopefully she struck the right balance. 

As she entered, she fought off another grimace at the state of the place. Toppled chairs, a man lying on the floor — by the Survivor, had a fight broken out already? 

Her mouth went dry at the sight of the Inquisitor. She stood in the doorway, unwilling to continue forwards, but not prepared to back away just yet. What in the Survivor’s name had she gotten herself into?

Edited by The Awakened Salad

1 hour ago, The Awakened Salad said:

The carriage rolled to a stop outside The Iron Wheel, and Mirette suppressed a grimace at the sight of the shoddy tavern. Raven expected her to go in there? 

This entire trip out to the Roughs, she was sure, was a reminder. The message was clear: I still control you.

Mirette smothered her irritation as the coachman helped her down onto the street. That was how Raven wanted her to feel. So blinded by anger that she would forget herself and act rashly. No, she had plans of her own, and she would not let his taunting get to her. 

As the carriage drove away, Mirette adopted a casual position, and strode into The Iron Wheel. The demure, naive noblewoman wouldn’t fare well in this lawless land. She needed to be firm, to show she wasn’t just an easy mark. Hopefully she struck the right balance. 

As she entered, she fought off another grimace at the state of the place. Toppled chairs, a man lying on the floor — by the Survivor, had a fight broken out already? 

Her mouth went dry at the sight of the Inquisitor. She stood in the doorway, unwilling to continue forwards, but not prepared to back away just yet. What in the Survivor’s name had she gotten herself into?

Ladashwy noticed a woman enter the tavern, and watched as she noticed the inquisitor.

"Hello, who are you?"

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Ash gets up and looks at the mess that is the bar, "Maybe you should stop kicking him and get some smelling salts or something. We also should clean this for the owner, we caused it after all."

4 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

Ash gets up and looks at the mess that is the bar, "Maybe you should stop kicking him and get some smelling salts or something. We also should clean this for the owner, we caused it after all."

Eryn scowled. “The one who attacked the Inquisitor is responsible. And this one, also.”

Meanwhile, Ene makes up curses (I headcanon ashheaded as being like s-word-headed or a-hole)

Marie surveyed the room, hands clenched around knives. Could she get away with a death? She began moving stealthily toward the older man who had knocked her chair down, one dagger raised - and was unable to move any further. She snarled in frustration as her legs stilled of their own accord, and tried to throw the knife instead: her hand wouldn't move, wouldn't unclasp, wouldn't ready itself for throwing, nothing she told it to do. Rusting iron on a hillside, this ashheaded spike-fodder...

Brimming with anger, she turned to face Adilie and found herself completely stopped. Her traitorous body went so far as to lower its weapons and straighten out of its crouch.

"I'm going to murder someone," she bit out, driving one of the blades into the wooden surface of the bar.

8 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Hmm..."
"Who is this 'Sovereign'? Wait. My apologies- what is your name?"

“Eryn Hearthseeker. And my master is a friend of yours.” Or so she assumed. The legends here said they were, and the Sovereign had never given her reason to believe otherwise.

”What is your name?”

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Eryn Hearthseeker. And my master is a friend of yours.” Or so she assumed. The legends here said they were, and the Sovereign had never given her reason to believe otherwise.

”What is your name?”

"Vasckar Bel. Where do you come from, and how do you know so much, hmmm?"
This Eryn intrigued KePuur- why did she wear that mask? How did she know about hemalurgy and that we were agents of Harmony, or "Ett" as she calls him? And how could her master be who he suspected?

9 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Marie surveyed the room, hands clenched around knives. Could she get away with a death? She began moving stealthily toward the older man who had knocked her chair down, one dagger raised - and was unable to move any further. She snarled in frustration as her legs stilled of their own accord, and tried to throw the knife instead: her hand wouldn't move, wouldn't unclasp, wouldn't ready itself for throwing, nothing she told it to do. Rusting iron on a hillside, this ashheaded spike-fodder...

Brimming with anger, she turned to face Adilie and found herself completely stopped. Her traitorous body went so far as to lower its weapons and straighten out of its crouch.

"I'm going to murder someone," she bit out, driving one of the blades into the wooden surface of the bar.

Adilie sighted "You know, it's feel worse if you continue trying to actively go against my orders."

2 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

”What is your name?”

Very annoyed, Adilie answerd to the strange pewterharm "Mine is Adilie, and could you be slightly more specific about that 'friend of ours'? And answer me about the mist."

1 minute ago, mathiau said:

Adilie sighted "You know, it's feel worse if you continue trying to actively go against my orders."

Very annoyed, Adilie answerd to the strange pewterharm "Mine is Adilie, and could you be slightly more specific about that 'friend of ours'? And answer me about the mist."

Marie seethed at her silently for a moment, then sheathed her blades and leaned against the bar.

5 minutes ago, AmazingGoob said:

"Vasckar Bel. Where do you come from, and how do you know so much, hmmm?"
This Eryn intrigued KePuur- why did she wear that mask? How did she know about hemalurgy and that we were agents of Harmony, or "Ett" as she calls him? And how could her master be who he suspected?

3 minutes ago, mathiau said:

“Ha.” Eryn laughed. “No. ETT’s friend, not yours. And not now. Ett’s servants I may tell, but not these other maskless ones. The Sovereign forbade it. 

“I am from the South,” she continued, turning to Vasckar. “The Sovereign came and taught us much. He does not believe as Ett, to hide knowledge. But Ett has forbidden it here, so this one,” she gestured at the dying man on the ground, “should not know.”

If he is passed out from blood loss, then he’s also dying of it...

6 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

“Ha.” Eryn laughed. “No. ETT’s friend, not yours. And not now. Ett’s servants I may tell, but not these other maskless ones. The Sovereign forbade it. 

“I am from the South,” she continued, turning to Vasckar. “The Sovereign came and taught us much. He does not believe as Ett, to hide knowledge. But Ett has forbidden it here, so this one,” she gestured at the dying man on the ground, “should not know.”

Uh... aren't there like three other people in the room that shouldn't know?