3 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Eryn led Drae to the office where Raven still stood. “Meens used sooth or riot to control. Need you break.”

"Break?" Drae asked abashed,  "Why would I want to break anything?" He started soothing anyway, hoping that Eryn wouldn't get too caught up in it's depressing bliss. 

Just now, Lecky Twig said:

"Break?" Drae asked abashed,  "Why would I want to break anything?" He started soothing anyway, hoping that Eryn wouldn't get too caught up in it's depressing bliss. 

Eryn laughed. “Soother and rioter control spiked ones. Meens spike this one to control. Need you to BREAK control. Set this one free. Learn about Meens.”

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

Zola grinned. "So we're switching places! I'm watching her instead." She walked over to Ladashwy and sat down, poking her arm. "Hey. You in there?"

Ladashwy was stunned. For her entire life, she had been taught that violence was abhorrent, and then one month after leaving the village she had murdered a man. She could kind of hear voices, but she was unable to process what they were saying. She could feel something on her arm, but couldn't quite process that either. Did I really kill that man? It must have been a hallucination. I...I couldn't have. Could I?

About 5 minutes later, Ladashwy had come to terms with it enough to function. Part of her still didn't believe that she had killed, but she was able to talk and notice her surroundings again. She was alone it the room with Zola.

Meens wanders into the room where fight had taken place expecting the intruders corpses to be on the floor, instead, he saw his own men's corpses there. "How...?" Meens' eyes widen and he runs out. He looks for the intruders and sees nothing, "Rusts!" He goes to the board house, "Daerk! Get down here, I have a job for you!"

9 minutes ago, The Unknown Order said:

Meens wanders into the room where fight had taken place expecting the intruders corpses to be on the floor, instead, he saw his own men's corpses there. "How...?" Meens' eyes widen and he runs out. He looks for the intruders and sees nothing, "Rusts!" He goes to the board house, "Daerk! Get down here, I have a job for you!"

Weren't Zola and Ladashwy in there? Did your person just not see them?

Just now, Random Bystander said:

I'm guessing that Ladashwy looks like a corpse and Zola would be hard to see, if they want to interrupt they can.

Edit: Well, that puts a wrench in my plan, I guess he didn't notice him.

Edited by The Unknown Order

9 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Ladashwy saw a man enter and exit the room. It seemed like he was the one who had sent these men to kill them. That JERK! We didn't do anything to him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had to kill that man. Her shock and guilt were temporarily gone, and she stood up. She had never before felt as much hate as she did then. "I am going to follow him." She could hear the hate and anger in her voice, but she didn't care. She was to angry.

Feel free to talk some sense into her. Or not. I guess it depends on if you want to see Meens get punched in the face, or not. :D

@Condensation @AmazingGoob

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy saw a man enter and exit the room. It seemed like he was the one who had sent these men to kill them. That JERK! We didn't do anything to him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had to kill that man. Her shock and guilt were temporarily gone, and she stood up. She had never before felt as much hate as she did then. "I am going to follow him." She could hear the hate and anger in her voice, but she didn't care. She was to angry.

@Condensation @AmazingGoob

"Eryn told me to watch you," Zola said. "You just spent how long feeling bad 'cause you killed a bad guy? You're not following him."

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Eryn told me to watch you," Zola said. "You just spent how long feeling bad 'cause you killed a bad guy? You're not following him."

"Yes I am." Ladashwy said, anger filling her words. "I'm going to follow him, and then I'm going to punch him in the face." She grabbed the notebook on people, and wrote up a page on everything she knew about him. It wasn't a lot, but it helped keep her from running at him for the moment. "Do either of you want to come with me?" She said, feeling calmer. 

When she is calm, it is easier to get her to listen to logic.

53 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

"Yes I am." Ladashwy said, anger filling her words. "I'm going to follow him, and then I'm going to punch him in the face." She grabbed the notebook on people, and wrote up a page on everything she knew about him. It wasn't a lot, but it helped keep her from running at him for the moment. "Do either of you want to come with me?" She said, feeling calmer. 

"Uh... there's only one of me, Ladashwy. I think you should get your eyes checked. And your brain, because there's no way you're following him. Not with me here."

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

"Uh... there's only one of me, Ladashwy. I think you should get your eyes checked. And your brain, because there's no way you're following him. Not with me here."

Ladashwy glared. "I do not need my brain checked." she then pointed at KanPaar. "And he is here, too. Maybe it is you who needs your eyes checked."

Just now, Condensation said:

"Think about it. If we wait here, then Eryn can come back and find us! And if the other guy comes, all the better for you, right?"

Ladashwy paused. Maybe it isn't the best idea to follow him... Even if he IS a Jerk. "Fine. I'll wait. HOWEVER. If she isn't back in 10 minutes, I am going to follow him." She sighed, and started storing speed again. 

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Ladashwy paused. Maybe it isn't the best idea to follow him... Even if he IS a Jerk. "Fine. I'll wait. HOWEVER. If she isn't back in 10 minutes, I am going to follow him." She sighed, and started storing speed again. 

"No you won't!" Zola said in a singsong voice.