Catching up the Queen

On 12/27/2020 at 0:11 AM, AonDii said:

Were you there for Clone Season?

I know you missed Ookla Season and all the random chaos that happened then.

(I'm Stick with a new name and face by the way)

Pretty sure I was, was that when everyone changed their pfp to pixelated Szeth?

On 12/27/2020 at 0:37 AM, EmiTheNinja said:

I was a good and very sneaky ninja, but now I changed my pfp. I will change my name soon, but I have to wait for Wind.

anyway, now you are on Discord, so important things there: we have a RPG bot and we can get married. I’m married to Wind, Fadran is married to Mist, Hen is married to Stick, Vapor is married to (my autocorrect says Mist :mellow:) Dark, Mat is married to Truth and Ene is married to Rev. 

How was this list created? Who decided who married who? Also, who can I marry? Is anyone still single?

3 hours ago, Hentient said:

We got married through Discords Adventure bot :wacko: Sorry Bearer...

Ok haha. Yeah, I don’t have discord. Whatevs. Y’all can get married, but that means you get kicked out of single Pringle’s. And I get to keep my options open. not like I’m going to meet anyone better than y’all 

Yeah, I’ll just keep my options open. . . 

On 12/27/2020 at 1:32 AM, AonDii said:

Also, Ene has Powers™ that she would have used if you were gone for a long time.

Maybe. I didn't know Queen nearly as well as I knew Ap, plus she's a minor, so I feel like it'd be a bit weird to email her out of nowhere and go "yo are you alive". I'm not over here stalking people, guys. :P

On 12/28/2020 at 4:51 PM, DramaQueen said:

Who decided who married who?

Idk, I legit don't remember whether I proposed to Rev or she to me :P

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Maybe. I didn't know Queen nearly as well as I knew Ap, plus she's a minor, so I feel like it'd be a bit weird to email her out of nowhere and go "yo are you alive". I'm not over here stalking people, guys. :P

WAIT BECAUSE YOU'RE A MOD YOU HAVE EMAIL ADDRESSES? That's kinda cool. Please don't stalk me. 

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

You proposed to me but I didnt respond fast enough aaaand the only reason I remember that was because I was terrified 

Also sorry for the ping

8 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAT

What magazine?

Also, *were

I corrected it. Good catch. Its what happens when I type in a hurry. The magazine is called Better Than Starbucks. The poems are do to be published in their May 2021 Issue. They have a circulation of 5-10000 annually. 

Edited by Nathrangking

Just now, Nathrangking said:

I corrected it. Good catch. Its what happens when I type in a hurry. The magazine is called Better Than Starbucks. The poems are do to be published in their May 2021 Issue. 

That is so cool!! I've never heard of that magazine, but I'll have to try to check it out somehow! Any advice on writing poetry? Ever since I did surprisingly well in the Cosmere Roast Battle thread back when I first joined, I've started wanting to write more poetry, but I have a hard time coming up with what to write it about.

Ooh, that reminds me! I wrote a (pretty short) song based only around the word "bronze." (I asked my cousin to give me a word starting with b to write a song about and that was what she came up with.)

Just now, DramaQueen said:

That is so cool!! I've never heard of that magazine, but I'll have to try to check it out somehow! Any advice on writing poetry? Ever since I did surprisingly well in the Cosmere Roast Battle thread back when I first joined, I've started wanting to write more poetry, but I have a hard time coming up with what to write it about.

Ooh, that reminds me! I wrote a (pretty short) song based only around the word "bronze." (I asked my cousin to give me a word starting with b to write a song about and that was what she came up with.)

I had not heard of it either before I discovered it on the list of literary magazines that I'm working through. Advice as far as what aspect of writing? Specifically coming up with topics? Write about what inspires you. I tend to make the fantastical and mythical into my muse.

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I had not heard of it either before I discovered it on the list of literary magazines that I'm working through. Advice as far as what aspect of writing? Specifically coming up with topics? Write about what inspires you. I tend to make the fantastical and mythical into my muse.

See, I really like nature and that's what I usually try to write poetry about, but I feel like there are already so many poems about sunsets, sunrises, stars, and forests, so I don't know how to make mine unique.

35 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

WAIT BECAUSE YOU'RE A MOD YOU HAVE EMAIL ADDRESSES? That's kinda cool. Please don't stalk me. 

:ph34r: and I won't :P

25 minutes ago, Hentient said:

You proposed to me but I didnt respond fast enough aaaand the only reason I remember that was because I was terrified 

Also sorry for the ping

Oof right, sorry

Is all good fren

Just now, DramaQueen said:

See, I really like nature and that's what I usually try to write poetry about, but I feel like there are already so many poems about sunsets, sunrises, stars, and forests, so I don't know how to make mine unique.

Perspective matters and is key, Many have written poems about nature. However, each has their own vision. Your conception of these events would differ from others. That is how you make it unique. Maybe I should create a poetry advice thread if there is a desire.

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Perspective matters and is key, Many have written poems about nature. However, each has their own vision. Your conception of these events would differ from others. That is how you make it unique. Maybe I should create a poetry advice thread if there is a desire.

Ooh yeah that'd be cool!

On 29.12.2020 at 1:51 AM, Ookla The Royal Thespian said:

Pretty sure I was, was that when everyone changed their pfp to pixelated Szeth?

Yes. I do remember you protested when Fadran changed his pic and said you'd leave if he won't change back. It was on the Millionth post celebration. I remembered it because you left not long after, though it was after he did change back.

Also, welcome back. I joined a few months before you left and never actually interacted with you - I became a lot more active lately, I believe. Though I was on the anti-clone side, too.