Catching up the Queen

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Nothing, yet. Oooooh boy I added a character that Queen's gonna love...

We need some organization. What would you like to catch up on first?

DEFINITELY FotT. That'll probably take the longest, but it's what I missed the most.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Yeah, or just after that. 

Alrighty... where to begin?

Okay, so Wyrn captured Daolan, and everybody decided to go on a rescue mission. Fadran led Herate and a few others (I don't remember who) to go find them. On the way there, though, the folks from "Other Tales" popped in, and... well, remember Ayia?

She may or may not be Fadran's ex-girlfriend. That's who I was talking about when I said this:

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Nothing, yet. Oooooh boy I added a character that Queen's gonna love...

Anyways, after negotiations didn't work, we decided to do a good 'ol fashioned invasion, but then that did not work at all. Herate ended up getting taken by Wyrn, and now she's bonded to a Withergeist and spent roughly twenty pages having mistborn-esque training scenes with the villain.

Meanwhile, Nath decided to get the godly ecquivalent of anxiety, Jek got super ticked-off that they weren't going after Vapor, Chrysler enlisted some soldiers to join his chalk brigade, and now Fadran's all stressed because on top of keeping the Fellowship together, he now has an army to lead too!

After that, things kinda tuned down in favor of some... other RPs (:ph34r:), so that's about where we're at.

I have to go eat dinner now, so I'll let the others explain some stuff to you, and I'll come back and give you the rundown of all the other RPs.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She may or may not be Fadran's ex-girlfriend. That's who I was talking about when I said this:

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Well, time for Queen to come back with EXTRA SASS-SAUCE THIS TIME.