Which Shard Would You Like?

StanLemon

We've had a few threads like this before but with Rhythms of War bringing us a whopping four more Shards and more context given for Odium. Which Shard would you want? In the past Autonomy or Endowment were the ones I liked most based on the little we knew about their Intents, but now even though we don't know what it's Intent truly covers I am very interested in Invention

Valor sounds pretty cool, if I could create a fantasy world of my design, I think that's the sort of core principle I'd like to build it around.

As far as shards we've actually seen, Cultivation is probably the coolest. I've always admired the long con type of characters, who are patient to the extreme when executing their plans.

That being said, I don't think either would fit me very well. Preservation is probably the shard I'd match best.

Cultivation probably, even if it gives off some huge monogreen vibes (for the mtg afficionados). To grow as a person is the very essence of human strife in my opinion though having honor or some sort to pair it with seems preferable than growth for the sake of growth, which is (quite literally) cancerous.

Next Invention or Dominion probably, depending on what exactly the latter entails.

I like Cultivation, but I'd probably have to go with Invention (though at the moment we don't know much about it), just because that's always captured my fancy.  It also seems like a pretty flexible Intent, since the purpose and function of an invention can be pretty much whatever you want. 

Though I might wind up making myself unpopular on other shardworlds due to sending out a bunch of worldhoppers to catalog all of the other magic systems and combine them in OP ways (like Hoid seems to be doing).  My first thought whenever I read or watch a work with superpowers is to try to come up with OP combinations.  And honestly, I'm surprised Invention hasn't tried to steal one or more Honorblades just to be able to get free use of the associated Radiant powers to experiment with.

Endowment or Mercy seem like they'd lend themselves best to a kinder god for mortals. Given that all intents inevitably shift their vessel into alignment, in ten thousand years I'd like to be someone I still consider to be good and not a monster or self-destructively obsessive. I'd protect my shardworld from outside negative interference and make it a paradise for them. Mortals would be given a choice of becoming a CS or going to the Beyond.

Unless there's a "discovery" shard, Invention would probably the one I'm the most closely aligned although the eventual "which shard" quiz will say I'm aligned with Mercy, they always do that. If I where to chose a shard I'd probably do like @MyrmidonOfAchilles and take a kind shard like non-mad Mercy, Endowment. Or Devotion since it's kind of an impersonation of love.