Flex Your Christmas Gifts

Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, weiss_kwispies said:

Nice! Did you get any games for it? Breath of the Wild is still my favorite switch game and I got that for Christmas a few years ago.

I got Smash and MarioKart, but I have a library and I’m planning on getting Breath of the Wild there along with others. I think I’m gonna buy the Lego Star Wars one too.

I got a switch a few months ago, and for Christmas I got a gift card to the Nintendo E-Shop. I haven’t the faintest idea of what I want to get though. I already have a bunch of games, I’m not sure what essentials I’m missing. 

11 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I got Smash and MarioKart, but I have a library and I’m planning on getting Breath of the Wild there along with others. I think I’m gonna buy the Lego Star Wars one too.

GET LINK'S AWAKENING.

10 hours ago, weiss_kwispies said:

Smash and MarioKart are the first ones I got too. This year I got Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Age of Calamity, and so far they've been pretty good games. 

WOOP!!! FIRE EMBLEM!!!

8 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Awesome! Three Houses is one of my favourite games, what house did you pick?

I picked Blue Lions because I have two friends that play as Black Eagles and Golden Deer. We kind of wanted to have each of us be a different house literally for no other reason than the fact that there's three of us and we thought having all three houses in our friend group would be cool. (I also may have picked Blue Lions because blue is my favorite color, but that's the less interesting answer :P)

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

WOOP!!! FIRE EMBLEM!!!

I've never played a Fire Emblem game before this one, but I always use either Marth or Corrin in Smash so I decided I should finally ask for one of the games as a gift. I'm actually not that far into the game at all, but... WOOP!!! FIRE EMBLEM!!!

11 hours ago, AonEne said:

Pokemon Sword and Shield?

I’ve thought about getting Pokémon Shield (my friend has sword, so we could get the exclusives from each other), but from what I’ve heard, people don’t think it’s as good as some of the earlier games. And just judging from my friends experience, he played the game, beat it, and hasn’t touched it in months. He beat the whole game in just a week or so too, so I’m not sure if 60$ is worth just a week of gameplay...
If I can’t think of anything else I’ll probably end up getting Shield, but I like my games to have a lot of ‘replayability’. For example, I got this rogue style game, Mana Spark, for a single dollar when it was on sale (I think it’s 10$ otherwise) and I’ve been able to repeatedly play it for weeks. (It’s surprisingly fun, I recommend that anyone looking for a cheap game check it out.) Probably the best Nintendo switch investment I’ve made. 

On 12/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, Hentient said:

Back to flexing, I got this super nice speaker!!! 

Hide contents

DEAB68E0-1458-4027-BEFF-C13B8D9A82C7.thumb.jpeg.7f90cbaee5b7ae20806dbd411309264f.jpeg

It’s very nice. iIt’s got volume, bass, and treble control!! Okay that’s my flex. *bows* 

I thought you said sneaker and I was like SHOE!?!?! idk why I was so excited about a shoe, it's 0:30.

more flex time:

Spoiler

My grandmother gave me fancy airpods

not so flex:

My grandmother also gave me a lame (a blade used to score bread before baking) the blades come in little paper envelopes and I thought they were empty because they are so thin.

On 12/30/2020 at 4:50 AM, Starborn42 said:

What’s a Nintendo switch? I’ve heard of something to do with it opening in the Universal Studios in my home country. 

A video game console/device.

Oooh skis, fun, Stick! How often do you go?

I got some books, I'll get help buying a laptop for college! 

• 1 year later...