Vampire club

Tesh

8 hours ago, Condensation said:

Yeah, my cousin-in-law who works at the library recommended it when I told her I was looking for vampire books.

Nice. I've read a few Holly Black books, but I'm discovering that I'm enjoying middle grade fantasy less and less as I get older which is a little sad. I've had The Queen of Nothing on my TBR pretty much since it was released, but I've never brought myself around to actually reading it. 

1 minute ago, Lecky Twig said:

Nice. I've read a few Holly Black books, but I'm discovering that I'm enjoying middle grade fantasy less and less as I get older which is a little sad. I've had The Queen of Nothing on my TBR pretty much since it was released, but I've never brought myself around to actually reading it. 

Huh. That's a shame! I love YA fantasy.

Yeah, I've also been trying to finish the Throne of Glass series, but it takes me a while to read through the books because I don't enjoy them as much as the other books I'm reading. I have a bad habit of reading multiple books at once making it easy for me to forget about books I'm not invested in.