Vampire club

Tesh

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I just use different spelling. Even though I live in America, I prefer the British Spelling.

You mean Bri-ish spelling? 
Fun Fact: I was born in England, but I lost my Bri-ish accent like five years back. So now, for some reason, all of my classmates are speaking in(terrible) Bri-ish accents. 

Just now, Bearer of all agonies said:

You mean Bri-ish spelling? 
Fun Fact: I was born in England, but I lost my Bri-ish accent like five years back. So now, for some reason, all of my classmates are speaking in(terrible) Bri-ish accents. 

I can speak in a British accent, but it's not natural.

4 minutes ago, Tesh said:

aRE YOU SAYING THAT (oops, caps lock was on) I am not worthy of your elite list?

Connie?

*sheds tear*

No, I'm just saying that you'll have to try a little harder and be a little luckier to get on it. I make a lot of my mistakes in my RPs.

I think if I had to say one person who would likely never get on that list, it would be Shard of Reading.

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

No, I'm just saying that you'll have to try a little harder and be a little luckier to get on it. I make a lot of my mistakes in my RPs.

Good to know...

I'll be keeping my eye out!

;)

11 hours ago, Condensation said:

I wear a safehand glove. But yes, I'm a MotCoJCoLDS.

That is a long acronym. Makes my church seem so puny in comparison :P, I'm Baptist.

I wear a latex safehand glove when I knead gingerbread dough. (I make a lot of gingerbread). Although the glove gets translucent when I use it too much *scandalous*

10 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

That is a long acronym. Makes my church seem so puny in comparison :P, I'm Baptist.

I wear a latex safehand glove when I knead gingerbread dough. (I make a lot of gingerbread). Although the glove gets translucent when I use it too much *scandalous*

*gasp*

How dare you?! :P

I have this black glove from an old Halloween costume (I was a Knight of the Dawn, from the Fablehaven books. No one knew what I was. Hehehe...) and I wear it as a safehand glove, but I need to restitch the pinky... It's very long. I also use it when practicing with my bokken (basically a wooden katana) because I have gotten splinters from it before.