AonEne

What should their ship name be?   

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should their ship name be?

• Rlainarin
    • Renlain
    • [tell me what other choices to add]

2 minutes ago, Eri said:

I'm not that hyped about this ship, because... IDK. I don't much care about Rlain, because I barely saw him on screen. Also, I guess I feel kind of left alone by Renarin, because he turned out less similar to me that I've assumed. I really enjoyed reading about Renarin (especially his insecurities) and don't want all the things I found myself in to now be replaced by warm fuzzy shippy stuff. I mean, I don't actively dislike this ship, I'm just indifferent to it. I'm generally not a big shipper.

Anyway I wouldn't post (I try not to post to whine about stuff), but I saw the idea to call it ℝ^2 and it's the best ship name ever! ♥ (until someone makes a ship that can be nicknamed "free group" or some other math object cooler than this)

I doubt it will be replaced by the affection of the relationship, more likely overcome. I'm not a big shipper either, I just hated the ship name being used. (It's almost as bad as Travangian. I can never remember how it's spelled, much less pronounced.)

11 hours ago, Lirins hand said:

Ok, so we have two people on a ship, both of their names start with R.......

where’s the pirate option???  (And make sure you squint with one eye when you say it) (or have a chicken on your shoulder)

aRRrrrr, me maties!

's gotta be a magic chicken that can see the future though.

• 3 months later...
On 12/23/2020 at 1:47 PM, Steel Inquisitive said:

Has anyone tried saying Rlainarin out loud? Its impossible lol. Renlain is the more sensible choice by far!

I say Re-lain-a-rin. It's not that hard. Maybe you misunderstood how the character's names are said so maybe try seeing a Branderson livestream where he says their names

5 hours ago, Tari said:

I say Re-lain-a-rin. It's not that hard. Maybe you misunderstood how the character's names are said so maybe try seeing a Branderson livestream where he says their names

It's difficult, though. It's like a tongue twister. try doing the Rlainarin five times fast and then try Renlain five times fast. One is clearly easier.

7 hours ago, Tari said:

What @Aspiring Writersaid lol.

I've watched the livestream, listened to the audiobooks, and read the books. I know how they're pronounced... That doesn't make it easier to say. Renlain is life! :-)