I have a proposition. We attempt a peaceful brotherhood cult-type thing. We are brother cults. Sister companies. Non-binary gangs. You link the tin cult on your thread for those that think that tin is superior, and I link your club (Not A Cult TM) OB nine for those that disagree with my views. We can make a vast multi cult/club empire!!!

(this is a one time offer, just so ya know)

Edited by Koloss17

Just now, Koloss17 said:

I have a proposition. We attempt a peaceful brotherhood cult-type thing. We are brother cults. Sister companies. Non-binary gangs. You link the tin cult on your thread for those that think that tin is superior, and I link your club (Not A Cult TM) OB nine for those that disagree with my views. We can make a vast multi cult empire!!!

(this is a one time offer, just so ya know)

you just referred to my club as a cult, I am offend!

Here, try this:

I have a proposition. We attempt a peaceful brotherhood cult/club-type thing. We are brother organizations. Sister companies. Non-binary gangs. You link the tin cult on your thread for those that think that tin is superior, and I link your club (Not A Cult TM) on mine for those that disagree with my views. We can make a vast multi cult/club empire!!!

3 minutes ago, AonDii said:

So you agree with my terms?

I agree with the terms listed below, if you agree with mine.

if I am hearing your terms correctly it is such:

1. Do not refer to the Feruchemical Duralumin Club as anything other than a club.

Edited by Koloss17

1 minute ago, AonDii said:

Yes. WE SHOULD ALSO MAKE "OPPOSING" allomantic organizations (this time mine is a cult and yours is a club though) I call iron.

Ignore the caps lock, I'm too lazy to fix it.

Woah woah woah. Hold your horses. I am overlord of F-tin. I can also endorse H and A tin within my cult. You may do what you wish, but I draw the line for myself there. 

if the contract is concluded, we shall agree to the following terms:

1. we each put links to the other’s organization on our main post as alternative groups to join for those that do not wish to join their cult.

2. we do not claim ourselves as rivals, just alliegenced organizations.

3. Do not refer to the Feruchemical Duralumin Club as a cult in any way 

Is this contract in agreement?

11 minutes ago, AonDii said:

Obligatory link:

To optimize the people who see that as an option, you should put it on your original post (the thread post) and say that it is an alternative to this club so that we can have equal opportunities to recruit each other’s potential members.