Cast that Cast (A Casting Game)

Quantus

I always see an endless stream of Dream Casting threads where they argue who would be the absolute Best choice in all the world and history for any given role.

This is not that.  Instead, each person will post a Cast picture of some existing emsemble, and the next poster will decide which Cosmere Character each actor could best play.  Poster's choice whether it's a shotgun list or restricted to a particular book/story cast.

So for example, if somebody were to post this: 

The Good Place: What The Cast Members Are Doing Next - CINEMABLEND

The answer would be:  (from left to right) Taravangian, Adolin, Shallan-as-Veil, Sigzil, Eshonai, Jasnah.

Make sense?

On 12/22/2020 at 2:18 PM, Bearer of all agonies said:

Luna, Fred, Ron, Hermione, George, Malfoy, Bill, Ginny, Neville.

Um. . . uh. . . Steris, Wax, Balat, Navani, Wax's Doppleganger, Elend, Kelsier, Heleran, Wayne, Shallan.

Ok sorry but I just really have to butt in here... DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST PUT EVANNA AS STERIS?????????? ARE YOU INSANE?????? LUNA IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF STERIS. Sorry I just kind of love Luna with my entire heart and therefore love Evanna Lynch with all my heart and Steris is probably my least favorite Brandon Sanderson character. No details here, pretty sure I ranted about it a long time ago somewhere.

5 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Ok sorry but I just really have to butt in here... DID YOU SERIOUSLY JUST PUT EVANNA AS STERIS?????????? ARE YOU INSANE?????? LUNA IS LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF STERIS. Sorry I just kind of love Luna with my entire heart and therefore love Evanna Lynch with all my heart and Steris is probably my least favorite Brandon Sanderson character. No details here, pretty sure I ranted about it a long time ago somewhere.

I hate to have one of our first interactions upon your return be a disagreement, but STERIS BEST GIRL!!

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
On 12/22/2020 at 9:17 PM, Kingsdaughter613 said:

Ranette, Wayne, Misra, Allik.

027E319F-73CB-4378-A0C7-97BB5008B603.jpeg

From right to left and doing the bottom lady last, Taravangian, he would need a wig though, Wax, I don't know why, just feels right, Wayne, same, just feels right, Dalinar, storming, Kholin, I like the age, plus the hair is right, maybe Wax's grandmother, what's her name, maybe Spensa's mom, do we ever get a description of her. I have a better appreciation for people who do this.

14 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

From right to left and doing the bottom lady last, Taravangian, he would need a wig though, Wax, I don't know why, just feels right, Wayne, same, just feels right, Dalinar, storming, Kholin, I like the age, plus the hair is right, maybe Wax's grandmother, what's her name, maybe Spensa's mom, do we ever get a description of her. I have a better appreciation for people who do this.

I think you meant left to right. Also you need to have a picture of a cast to be cast.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
40 minutes ago, Ookla The Royal Thespian said:

I think you meant left to right. Also you need to have a picture of a cast to be cast.

I don't have one, and I was to mentally exhausted to write it.

On 1/4/2021 at 2:20 PM, Ghanderflaffle said:

Some Parks and Rec

234FB2D3-D975-4189-8F7B-E7133928BCB1.thumb.jpeg.41284085ca335a25f5e2d98b6ca49e5e.jpeg

Sure, from left to right.

Wayne, I think it would work, plus, he could actually do the jokes. Maybe...Khris? Teft, no real reason. The Lopen. Hood. Spook's uncle, whatever his name is. Steris. Telsin, I don't really know for this one. Nazh, I think that's how you spell his name. Shallan.

download.jpeg

Edited by The Unknown Order

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 9:21 PM, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Moash, Steris, Amaram, Jasnah, Navani, Dusk, Ialai, and Stick.

Image result for steven universe crystal gems

left to right front to back. Elend, Lift, Shallan, Nightblood, Jahsnah, Iadon, Eshonai, TenSoon. I haven't watched steven universe so if this isn't 100% accurate sorry I'm mostly going off the photo and a few things I picked up from talking with friends.

Edited by deepspace21
forgot how to capitalize TenSoon and fixed it.

6 hours ago, deepspace21 said:

left to right front to back. Elend, Lift, Shallan, Nightblood, Jahsnah, Iadon, Eshonai, TenSoon. I haven't watched steven universe so if this isn't 100% accurate sorry I'm mostly going off the photo and a few things I picked up from talking with friends.

Don't forget your picture. 

• 3 months later...