GM Signups & Discussion Thread

Elbereth

21 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

:ph34r: Space horror LG???

Yeah. Rules will go up at some point when I'm done tinkering. This will go either badly or very well, there is no middle ground, and I'm gonna have to ask for a lot of help because I swore to do certain unspeakable things to myself should I run a faction game again, but...

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, Kasimir said:

Yeah. Rules will go up at some point when I'm done tinkering. This will go either badly or very well, there is no middle ground, and I'm gonna have to ask for a lot of help because I swore to do certain unspeakable things to myself should I run a faction game again, but...

I mean...I would totally be down to helping you run it, if you want. We would just need to run it between May and August. :P

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

I mean...I would totally be down to helping you run it, if you want. We would just need to run it between May and August. :P

Let's see how it goes? I definitely wouldn't be opposed to having a co-GM if it's too complex but I especially really need help on faction balance. And I'm not up for running it so soon anyway :P 

Just now, Kasimir said:

Let's see how it goes? I definitely wouldn't be opposed to having a co-GM if it's too complex but I especially really need help on faction balance. And I'm not up for running it so soon anyway :P 

If you want, you could PM or DM me the rules and I can help you with them! But yeah, if you want a co-GM, I'm down.

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I’m also like to look at how faction games become ‘balanced’, especially because my LG72 rerun will likely involve factions.

I mean, if you wanted to see an example of how not to do it, just go look at MR23. :P

For anyone who can edit the spreadsheet, I forgot I had a spot reserved when I signed up for my MR game. Could someone please either take me off the earlier spot or remove the last one and put the details of that game up to my earlier spot?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Ventyl said:

Speaking of my LG, I just need to PM the committee and ask for them to look at the secret rules, correct?

First let the committee know if there are secrets, and then have a few who aren’t playing the game look over the full rules.

Is it bad for me to double post right now? I don't want to edit this into a two day old post. :P

Anyway, my LG66 rerun will probably be happening before my Breath of the Wild LG. In addition, my Anonymous Blackout Mistborn MR will probably be my second solo spot on the MR list and my first solo spot on the list will be just a pretty basic Mistborn game.

@Amanuensis@STINK@Sart@Fifth Scholar@Straw@Haelbardeand @Young Bard. I’ve got two rulesets done for some of my MR spots. One of them is a blackout anonymous game, so just let me know if you’d be willing to not play and/or co-GM.

Here are the rules for the non-blackout MR I’ve been working on.  Probably won’t run this game until May, but figured I may as well get the rules approved now, since they’re done.

Edited by StrikerEZ

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Amanuensis@STINK@Sart@Fifth Scholar@Straw@Haelbardeand @Young Bard. I’ve got two rulesets done for some of my MR spots. One of them is a blackout anonymous game, so just let me know if you’d be willing to not play and/or co-GM.

Here are the rules for the non-blackout MR I’ve been working on.  Probably won’t run this game until May, but figured I may as well get the rules approved now, since they’re done.

The available MR rules look very straightforward. Nice and simple!

As for the blackout, I can look at the rules. The likelihood that I'll be able to play is pretty low.

46 minutes ago, Elandera said:

The available MR rules look very straightforward. Nice and simple!

Thank you! They're supposed to be more straightforward. :)

47 minutes ago, Elandera said:

As for the blackout, I can look at the rules. The likelihood that I'll be able to play is pretty low.

I DM'd them to you on discord, when you have a chance to look over them.