GM Signups & Discussion Thread

Elbereth

After TKN is me which... probably isn't happening, yeah. Definitely not running my Yolen Pre-Shattering Blackout game anytime soon, which is too bad because I still think about that ruleset all the time, even though it's a few years old now. I will run that game before I die, at some point, I need to, buuut it's kind of supermassive so that doesn't seem workable for me or anyone else at the current moment

...Anyway, I could pull up another ruleset out of thin air if I need to, but would rather not.

25 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I’d prefer RandBy run it I think. In addition to running several in succession I have Spring Break in 2 weeks and may have spotty internet.

That’s fine. Also, I skimmed this and thought you said “spicy internet” at first. I was like “that’s a fun way to say terrible internet.” :P

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

I can run it.

(Doing it with a co-GM would be preferred, as this is my first time GMing a game, but if that's not possible, that's fine too.)

I would recommend finding a co-GM.

3 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

I can run it.

(Doing it with a co-GM would be preferred, as this is my first time GMing a game, but if that's not possible, that's fine too.)

If you have the rules done, send them by PM to [Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Archer, Kasimir, little wilson, Elbereth, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elandera, StrikerEZ, Araris Valerian]. You only need two people from that list to approve your game before posting signups.

24 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I’d also like to sign up to GM an LG. May sign up for other formats in the future (AKA when I have rule sets :p)

Added + all filter functions have been fixed and I have lost the will to live after staring at the state of the filter >:( 

On 3/6/2023 at 1:32 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

I’ll also take a slot of each format.

9 hours ago, Sart said:

I'd like to put my name on the QF GM list. Specifically, this would be a re-run of QF24.

Your service request has been addressed.

Thank you for subscribing to Toucan 2.0 spreadsheeting services!

Please feel free to take a mint from the counter!

20 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

@Random Bystander are you ready to submit your LG rules?

@Ashbringer and @The Known Novel, how prepared are you two to run your games?

As I said earlier in the thread, I can't run anything until after the weekend after next, and if I'm running it that soon I'd prefer an MR. About a month from now I should be able to do whatever.

1 hour ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

@Random Bystander are you ready to submit your LG rules?

@Ashbringer and @The Known Novel, how prepared are you two to run your games?

Honestly I'm tempted to delay my slot until a point it makes sense to run my Shard game, as I don't have another slot for a long while.

But my schedule conflict ends Thursday and the LG wouldn't start by then anyway, and I have a simpler ruleset I could run.