GM Signups & Discussion Thread

Elbereth

Alright, while I'm thinking about it, who is running the next Long Game? Signups should probably be posted after the the Quick Fix starts. Here's the list I've got.

1. @Elbereth
  2. @little wilson
  3. @Kasimir
  4. @Matrim's Dice
  5. Me

I am prepared to run my Long Game if no one wants to go before me. I'll get the updated rules sent over to the rules committee shortly.

13 minutes ago, Sart said:

Alright, while I'm thinking about it, who is running the next Long Game? Signups should probably be posted after the the Quick Fix starts. Here's the list I've got.

1. @Elbereth
  2. @little wilson
  3. @Kasimir
  4. @Matrim's Dice
  5. Me

I am prepared to run my Long Game if no one wants to go before me. I'll get the updated rules sent over to the rules committee shortly.

I’ll pass, though I have a ruleset ready and likely would be freed up and happy to run the LG after this next one.

And as El and Wilson are running the AG, I think the spot is yours.

2 hours ago, Sart said:

1. @little wilson

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

And as El and Wilson are running the AG, I think the spot is yours.

yeeeeaaaah, def not running another LG directly after the AG. Plus, that's KKC, and not only do we not have a pass, but even if we did have a pass, I'm thinking more....summer....for that one. yeah. summer sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Sart said:

When should I post signups for the next LG? The AG is winding down, and the villagers are doing well in the QF, so it should probably be soon.

I think you're fine to post the next LG whenever (if you have your two approvals). I believe people can usually post the next LG signups when the current LG is on C6.

I’m gonna sign up for another MR slot. I haven’t typed up all the rules yet, but it’s mostly just a basic mistborn game.

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention: come May through August this year, I should be free to run games and would like to be told if I’m in like the top 5 of a list of people up for running a game.

EDIT2: The anonymous Roshar MR I’m signed up for is with me and Drake, not me and DeTess. 

EDIT3: I should also be on the anonymous waitlist twice, once for the mistborn game and once for the Desolations game, both MRs. 

This should be the last edit :P

Edited by StrikerEZ

1 hour ago, The Unknown Order said:

I would like to ask for a Mid-Range slot as by the time it comes around I should be experienced enough with this forum. When it comes around, are any more experienced GMs interested in Co-GMing?

Depends on when you're running it. If it's during a summer, and I'm not running a game at the same time, I could probably manage it. Though if you're looking for someone able to co-GM no matter the time, someone else is probably your best bet.

EDIT: Well, this isn't a bad 3,000th post, but hey! I hit 3,000!

Edited by StrikerEZ

52 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Depends on when you're running it. If it's during a summer, and I'm not running a game at the same time, I could probably manage it. Though if you're looking for someone able to co-GM no matter the time, someone else is probably your best bet.

EDIT: Well, this isn't a bad 3,000th post, but hey! I hit 3,000!

We'll see when it is, thanks for the offer.

So I was looking through the Signup List and I have... two LG spots with one game in between them...

I suppose the order is subjective enough for that not to be an issue but it might be an issue.

(Also, the Narak Blackout is now transitioning to a WoK Climax / Battle of the Tower... not Blackout. Narak will run on the same mechanics at a later date.)

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

So I was looking through the Signup List and I have... two LG spots with one game in between them...

I suppose the order is subjective enough for that not to be an issue but it might be an issue.

You can always delay the second one, particularly since you might want to run it once it's out of the RoW spoiler period (which ends on August 17).

5 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

(Also, the Narak Blackout is now transitioning to a WoK Climax / Battle of the Tower... not Blackout. Narak will run on the same mechanics at a later date.)

Hey, you have it easy. I might have to run my MR on the back of this QF :P Let's see: 

1. @Elbereth
  2. @Kynedath
  3. @Zillah and @Kynedath
  4. @Elbereth
  5. @BrightnessRadiant

If El doesn't want to run the game on the back of the AG, the others on the list have not been on the Shard for a while, then I'm at #6 and @Straw is at #7. I'd really rather take a break for a while, and Straw told he might whip something up if none on the list are ready.  

Edit: @StrikerEZ you've got a couple of games in between as well, one marked  as (jan-may) so I figured you might want to be @'ed as well

Edited by TJ Shade

12 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Edit: @StrikerEZ you've got a couple of games in between as well, one marked  as (jan-may) so I figured you might want to be @'ed as well

Those are the months I'm busy (though it should be jan-april @Elbereth :P). I definitely would not want to run a game anytime soon. College is way too stressful as is. 

50 minutes ago, TJ Shade said:

Hey, you have it easy. I might have to run my MR on the back of this QF :P Let's see: 

1. @Elbereth
  2. @Kynedath
  3. @Zillah and @Kynedath
  4. @Elbereth
  5. @BrightnessRadiant

If El doesn't want to run the game on the back of the AG, the others on the list have not been on the Shard for a while, then I'm at #6 and @Straw is at #7. I'd really rather take a break for a while, and Straw told he might whip something up if none on the list are ready.  

Interesting though - I'm right after you and Straw for a MR, though I do already have a MR set-up, just need to get approval, so if Straw's whipping something up, might be better anyway as I'm likely going to take the LG slot after Sart, if El passes.

13 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

1. @Elbereth
  2. @Kynedath
  3. @Zillah and @Kynedath
  4. @Elbereth
  5. @BrightnessRadiant

If everyone else passes then I can take the MR.

14 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Sign me up for another LG, please :) I know the queue is long and I have an idea already so might as well get in there.

11 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

I'll also take another MR slot. I have a game I'm planning but I think it may be too... uh... complicated for a QF.

I need to learn to make basic games.

I see both of you were expecting your passes :P