GM Signups & Discussion Thread

Elbereth

I’ve got too many things planned for the next few weeks that would stop me from doing rollovers (or signing online at all, possibly). So if someone else wants the slot, go ahead.

Hopefully I can run my games once school starts. Ironically that’ll be easier for me because I’ll actually have a schedule I can control… :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Lotus said:

I would be very very much intrested in running a game Rn, it would be like the most continent time for me for a long whike

We'll give Mist and Experience a day or so to respond, but you can start prepping to run yours, I think. If you haven't already, send the rules to the committee for approval and hopefully we'll get signups posted in the next week.

6 hours ago, Elandera said:

We'll give Mist and Experience a day or so to respond, but you can start prepping to run yours, I think. If you haven't already, send the rules to the committee for approval and hopefully we'll get signups posted in the next week.

I can't remember if I sent it to the committee or not...

EDIT: Seems I did not. Time to PM and hope I don't die.

Edited by Lotus

3 hours ago, Lotus said:

I’m going to post signups for my MR probably tomorrow but I’m looking for a experienced GM to co-go it with me as this will be my first game GMing

My question would be what you need an experienced GM for. If you just want someone on speed dial / to panic dial if things go wrong or to doublecheck stuff, I can help. I'm too burned out for anything on write-ups but I don't think you'll have a problem with those. I don't think I can actively GM three games in a row, even as a co-GM, but if it's just panic dial, admin, and "how do you do X/Y" stuff, happy to help. 

Edited by Kasimir

• 2 weeks later...

My heart’s kind of set on running the next MR instead of the next LG. I’m moving out to college in a few weeks and that’s going to need some adjustment. Could probably take LG81 or 82 though.

(Also one of those LG spots hinges on the RoW spoiler period being up, which… is actually pretty soon but I don’t think quite here yet.)

22 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

My heart’s kind of set on running the next MR instead of the next LG. I’m moving out to college in a few weeks and that’s going to need some adjustment. Could probably take LG81 or 82 though.

(Also one of those LG spots hinges on the RoW spoiler period being up, which… is actually pretty soon but I don’t think quite here yet.)

I think the spoiler period ends on this coming Tuesday. So the 17th. :P

On 8/11/2021 at 1:52 AM, Elandera said:

With the QF likely wrapping up soon, let's start getting the next QF together. Current list:

1. @Fifth Scholar

2. @Young Bard (spot 2 is anonymous, but also has spot 5)

3. @Sart (no pass)

4. @Straw

5. @Matrim's Dice

Alright, is anyone opposed to me just taking the slot? It's been a few days and we haven't heard from anyone here, but I'm happy to keep waiting if that'd be better.

6 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Alright, is anyone opposed to me just taking the slot? It's been a few days and we haven't heard from anyone here, but I'm happy to keep waiting if that'd be better.

I’d say hit them up on discord if you can/if they have it. If they haven’t shown up on here, they’re probably not free enough to run it right now.