What would Hoid have done?

Aspiring Writer

In WoK, Hoid tempts Sadeas to kill him. What would he have done if Sadeas actually did try? He can't die. Would have he revealed his healing factor? How would that scene have played out if Sadeas did try? Would he even lose hos lands if Hoid was still alive or is it the attempt that matters?

59 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

In WoK, Hoid tempts Sadeas to kill him. What would he have done if Sadeas actually did try? He can't die. Would have he revealed his healing factor? How would that scene have played out if Sadeas did try? Would he even lose hos lands if Hoid was still alive or is it the attempt that matters?

I think that Hoid would have faked his death pretty well. Knowing him, he could probably stop his heart somehow. Either that or he'd just get stabbed in the chest or something, then laugh and run away.

Edited by Nameless

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I think that Hoid would have faked his death pretty well. Knowing him, he could probably stop his heart somehow. Either that or he's just get stabbed in the chest or something, then laugh and run away.

Yep, that’s what Hoid would do. The Classic. Fake and run. 

1 hour ago, Theoryspren said:

Sadly he couldn’t actually slap Sadeas though I would have loved to see it happen. Do you wonder if the reason he chooses to insult everyone is because he can’t physically hurt people.

Yeah, that’s it. 
I love when he saw Honor’s face and said it reminded him of someone dear to him. 
His pig.