Kippies and Dragons

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Not for another six years. They just hatched a few days ago." Phaedrus looked up at everyone. "I haven't named them yet, and I could use some help."

“Hmm, names you say. The fact that they will have the same names for the end of their days makes me nervous” Emi sat down and looked at them “I want to name this one Fadran!” She pointed at the dragon with blue and green spots.

Pfft, I have no idea where this name comes from... :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"SHHH!!! We're gonna see the baby dragons!!!"

Snowy bounced side to side. “Ooooooh canicome canicome????”

15 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Snow!!! Where were you?”

”Eating.” He sniffed the air. “That salmon-dog chow is to die for. Well, not literally.”

12 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"They're under here." Phaedrus pushed some straw and branches with her snout, revealing four sleeping, wingless, baby dragons.

Snowy’s eyes went wide. He held in a squeal. “Sooooooo cute!!!!”

Snowy pointed to one with shiny navy scales, and a sparkly shimmer when it moved. “That one’s a Midnight for sure.”

Edited by Ookla's Dice

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Dragon said:

“Hmm, names you say. The fact that they will have the same names for the end of their days makes me nervous” Emi sat down and looked at them “I want to name this one Fadran!” She pointed at the dragon with blue and green spots.

"That one's a girl."

“Let’s be Candle, Snowflake, Pebble, and Breeze! Those will be great together!” Emi shouted a little bit too loudly so one of the dragons opened their eyes and yawned widely.

Edited by Ookla the Dragon

Just now, Ookla the Dragon said:

“Let’s be Candle, Snowflake, Pebble, and Breeze! Those will be great together!” Emi shouted a little bit too loudly so one of the dragons opened their eyes and yawned widely.

Phaedrus chuckled lightly, nuzzling the dragon that had woken up. "Good morning, Snowflake. Do you like your new name?"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Hemalurgic Pinto said:

“Awwwwww!!!”

“You will awake more of them” Emi said and right after realized that she was the one to awake the first dragon “Well, do what you want” she sighed 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Dragon said:

“You will awake more of them” Emi said and right after realized that she was the one to awake the first dragon “Well, do what you want” she sighed 

Wind giggled. “They’re soooo cute!!!”

Just now, Ookla the Dragon said:

“That would be a lot of waiting though. I think I will find myself my own dragon.”

"Oh, right... Well, if we name them anyways then it can be Snowflake Two!

"Or... it might have a name. I actually just want a dragon."