Parallels between Awakening and Soul stamp

Wyndle88

In Row, when Zahel is explaining about himself to KAL, the way he talks about the Awakening process is similar to how Shai explains creation of a Soul Stamp in Emperor's Soul. 

So I was wondering if Endowment is actually Awakening people with the same process but with her own methods coz as a shard She can understand a soul much better than any human like Shai could ever and thus create an almost exact copy of the original Soul.

27 minutes ago, Wyndle88 said:

In Row, when Zahel is explaining about himself to KAL, the way he talks about the Awakening process is similar to how Shai explains creation of a Soul Stamp in Emperor's Soul. 

So I was wondering if Endowment is actually Awakening people with the same process but with her own methods coz as a shard She can understand a soul much better than any human like Shai could ever and thus create an almost exact copy of the original Soul.

It would likely be the same basic principle.

That is a very good opservation

On 12/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, Wyndle88 said:

Yes, but it may not be a copy. That is Vasher’s opinion. There are others that believe otherwise.