The Diagramists

Toaster Retribution

6 hours ago, Knight of Iron said:

Same. They could also hypothetically be made into Fused now.

wouldn't becoming fused trap them in The Rosharan System? dk if that'll happen when other paths to near immortality exist without any weird connection stuff happening (examples being the seventeenth shard folk that visited Roshar in WOK). I'm not really sure how the fused work so you might be right tho.

3 hours ago, mbondy said:

wouldn't becoming fused trap them in The Rosharan System? dk if that'll happen when other paths to near immortality exist without any weird connection stuff happening (examples being the seventeenth shard folk that visited Roshar in WOK). I'm not really sure how the fused work so you might be right tho.

Odium had a way around it for Dalinar.  The same method should work in this case.  I think a more interesting possibility might be that they become a worldhopping organization working against him.

18 hours ago, Karger said:

Odium had a way around it for Dalinar.  The same method should work in this case.  I think a more interesting possibility might be that they become a worldhopping organization working against him.

Oh true I forgot Odium had a way around it, thanks for the reminder! A group against Todium would be super cool, a 17th shard type group but without the non partisan pact could do some crazy stuff in the cosmere.

None, I think.

Part of what's going on with RoW is the transition from old antagonists to new, scarier ones, and storylines being wrapped up. The Sons of Honor are basically gone. The remnants of the Sadeas line, killed. I'd put the Diagram along with them - disbanded, no longer relevant.

On to bigger and worse things.