Hi! Carles the Forumhopper here

CarTorSan

Hello there everybody!

My name is Carles, and I'm here to express some of my theories about the Cosmere! I'm addressing myself as a forumhopper because probably I'll stick here for some time, writing and reading some theories, and then I'll leave for another period of time, then I'll come back and leave once more, etc. That's how I work, I'm afraid. I just can't stick and be active on a forum for a long period of time, nor I have the time to do so. 

Anyway, in the time that I get to stay close to you people, I'll surely learn some interesting stuff about Sando's work, about what are the general thoughts about the Cosmere's mysteries, and, hopefully, have some fun! See you around!

CarTorSan

Who's your favorite character and which character do you hate the most?

What order of radiant are you/ do you want to be?

If you could choose one allomantic power, what would you choose?

What about one feruchemical power?

if you were a twinborn, what would you want to be?

Of all the powers in the cosmere, which one do you most want to have?

How many more questions can i ask before you stop reading this?

29 minutes ago, CarTorSan said:

hopefully, have some fun!

there's no hopefully when talking about the cosmere, by the way.

oh, another question: which of sando's books do you like the most? This includes not cosmere books like reckoners, legion, rithmatist

3 hours ago, Aon Tia said:

Welcome to the shard! Yes it is a good time to join the shard. A lot happening at the discussion forums! 
What are the books that you have read in cosmere?

Thanks! I've read all the Cosmere stuff I think. I started in March, and I finished Sixth of the Dusk, the last story I read of the Arcanum Unbouded, on September. Then, I finished RoW last week and Dawnshard yesterday, and I've been listening to the Shardcast ever since!

3 hours ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

Who's your favorite character and which character do you hate the most?

What order of radiant are you/ do you want to be?

If you could choose one allomantic power, what would you choose?

What about one feruchemical power?

if you were a twinborn, what would you want to be?

Of all the powers in the cosmere, which one do you most want to have?

How many more questions can i ask before you stop reading this?

there's no hopefully when talking about the cosmere, by the way.

oh, another question: which of sando's books do you like the most? This includes not cosmere books like reckoners, legion, rithmatist

Lots of questions! I love it HAHAHA

Favourite character? Maybe Adolin or Venli. Most hated character? I don't hate anyone, but I dislike Autonomy because of what she seems to be doing...

I did the Knights Radiant test and I think I got Willshaper first and Windrunner second or vice versa, but with a difference of 1% between them. 

Allomantic power? Bronze for sure! I'd love to be ablo to see if anyone is using any Invested Art near me. 

Feruchemical power? If I was a Ferring, Duralumin; if I was a full Feruchemist, a combination of both Aluminium and Nicrosil!

Twinborn? Probably a steel or tin compounder!

I'd love to have breath or access to the Aon Dor like an Elantrian probably.

My favourite book so far has been RoW, and I've not read anything out of Cosmere stuff yet!

Aaaand I think I've answered everything! Ha, you didn't think I would, did you? That was fun!!! 

Welcome to the Shard Carles! We are delighted to have you come join us and with RoW out it is the perfect time for that theory goodness :D 

Hope you find tons of awesome discussion to hop into and theories to peruse! We will love chatting with you whenever you get the chance to be on. I'd definitely get to some of the non-Cosmere whenever you get the chance they are an excellent addition to the Sando experience!

Oh and because we know it makes you feel so welcomed we gotta slap you with a "you did something wrong" :P Lols no biggie but mods prefer if you keep everything in one post. You can tap the plus icon next to Quote on multiple people's posts to quote them all at once in one mega post! Look forward to seeing you around!

7 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard Carles! We are delighted to have you come join us and with RoW out it is the perfect time for that theory goodness :D 

Hope you find tons of awesome discussion to hop into and theories to peruse! We will love chatting with you whenever you get the chance to be on. I'd definitely get to some of the non-Cosmere whenever you get the chance they are an excellent addition to the Sando experience!

Oh and because we know it makes you feel so welcomed we gotta slap you with a "you did something wrong" :P Lols no biggie but mods prefer if you keep everything in one post. You can tap the plus icon next to Quote on multiple people's posts to quote them all at once in one mega post! Look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks for both the welcome and the advice! I'll try to keep that on mind!!