Hello, fellow humans. I'm completely normal and average, having been born and such. I hope to start a group on this part of the internet for all completely normal and average human beings such as myself. 

Spoiler

I've heard that humans cannot see anything inside these "spoiler boxes", so this is a safe way to communicate. We must still talk outside of them, though, so it does not become suspicious.

I am a human who enjoys human things, such as eating bread and complaining.

Spoiler

What is your purpose on this planet? My mission is to study the humans and attempt to make sense of their strange, confusing ways. Why do they enjoy sucrose based foods so much if they make them feel horrible after consumption? I have yet to find an answer.

I prefer to put substances on my bread and heat it up, although not in that order.

Spoiler

I am an agent of one who has many interests on this plane of existence. As I said, I was sent to see what other forces may be at work here. Studying the humans is a pastime I can certainly understand, in all their eccentricities.

What is this? A quote box? with the words, "is this a spoiler box?"

Spoiler

I too am keeping an eye on the humans. The humans scream whenever I put my eye on them... They also seem obsessed with this little green slip of paper.

Edited by Chasmgoat

Moon lizards are indeed the worst. I'm glad it's only humans here.

Spoiler

You are getting better. And I apologize if you are a moon lizard. I don't dislike you at all.

Ah, a bit closer to here than I am. We neglected to scan other planets for populations when we found this dimension. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

No, the humans can indeed see those boxes. Click the icon that looks like a human eyeball.

I have indeed learned some of the French language. 

Spoiler

It is somewhat easier than the inferior English language. 

Yet another idiosyncrasy of these creatures. I do hope that when we introduce inter-dimensional travel and goods that they will cease some of their hateful tendencies.

It is good to meet all of you. I had no idea when I was sent here I would meet so many interesting minds also studying here.

I am carrying the conversation along.

Spoiler

Did no one spot my secret message? A secret message can be hidden in a normal message in many ways, including through this concept known as "capital letters".

When you know what these are, you may read my silly language questions again!