Theresa Dahlheim

Greetings!

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!  After lurking around Coppermind and 17th Shard for a while I thought I should join formally.  Looking forward to seeing who might agree with my theories about where Stormlight Archive is headed, and who might also be pining for a Rithmatist sequel!

Welcome to the Shard! Better question is who's not pining for the Rithmatist sequel. :P Who's your favorite SA character?

Welcome to the Shard! Glad to have you turn that lurkey into workey there and come join us :D With RoW out this is the perfect time to come join us!

Hope you find tons of awesome theory discussions to hop into and that we get to hear all about yours. Have you read all of the Cosmere? Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to the shard! It is a great time to join the shard!

My favorite SA viewpoint character is Adolin.  (I spent about two minutes just staring at the phrase "Wasn't. Something. You. Forgave.")  My favorite minor character is Hesina.

I've read all the Cosmere and my favorite short story is "Sixth of the Dusk".

Looking forward to all the discussion!

1 hour ago, Theresa Dahlheim said:

I've read all the Cosmere and my favorite short story is "Sixth of the Dusk".

Ooh awesome then! Good thing because with RoW out spoiler potential is at an all time high :D Cool short story favorite as well! Let us know if you have any questions. Other than that hope you enjoy the Shard!

Edited by Scout_Fox

Good choice. Do you know a sequel excerpt of sixth of the dusk had come in the newsletter. Have you read it?