OrangeCat

Hi

9 posts in this topic

Been reading the forums for a while, but glad to finally join. My friends have been reading RoW too slowly, so I needed to go somewhere else to discuss things.

Welcome to the Shard! What's your favorite Sanderson series?

Usually whichever one I reread most recently :). Mostly the cosmere stories, but I also enjoyed Skyward, Rithmatist and some non-cosmere novellas.

Welcome to the Shard! Are you a cat person? 

Welcome to the shard! Is orange your favourite colour?

Welcome to the Shard! If you could cosplay as one character who would it be? (I would do [Redacted for RoW] )

9 hours ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Are you a cat person? 

6 hours ago, Aon Tia said:

Welcome to the shard! Is orange your favourite colour?

Nope, my orange tabby just happened to be sitting in my lap when I needed to think of a name. Eventually I'll get around to using a picture of him as my avatar.

3 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Welcome to the Shard! If you could cosplay as one character who would it be? (I would do [Redacted for RoW] )

Hmm, I wouldn't normally cosplay....I guess Dalinar is probably my favorite character at the moment so maybe him? Although, a few years ago my wife suggested we make a paired Syl/Kaladin costume for Halloween, we never actually did that, but that's probably the closest I've actually gotten.

Ooh!! Your wife is also a cosmere fan!! Wow! Is she on the shard as well? I don’t know anyone irl who is into fantasy fiction let alone cosmere. 

Welcome to the Shard! How can we be sure that this isn't actually the cats account?? Seems like a mighty good coverup story to me :P 

This is the perfect spot to be whether you have no Cosmere irl friends or slow Cosmere irl friends happy to have you join us! And I can totally feel you on swapping your fave around with each read, especially with new books it's hard to nail it down for a bit. Hope you enjoy the Shard!