Mac2467

Hello Everybody!

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I have been reading comer related stuff since Way of Kings came out. I have devoured Stormlight multiple times like I'm sure many other people have. I read mainly fantasy and am currently reading Wheel of Time as well as a few other books. I hope to contribute and maybe make some new friends here!

According to the Knights Radiant quiz I am an Else Caller!

Welcome to the Shard Mac! Happy to have you here with us :D If you've been a fan since WoK it's an excellent time to have you join with RoW just out! 

Devouring SA multiple times makes you a perfect fit for us here I think we found our match :P Have you read through any of the other Cosmere series? How about non-Cosmere? Look forward to seeing you around and hope you find tons of awesome discussion to be involved in and people to meet!

Ooh, also looks like this may have been posted twice. You can got to your last one and at the top near the orange Reply to This Topic button you will see a tab for Moderation Actions. Click that, tap hide in the dropdown and put a reason like "Accidental double post." Hope you enjoy the Shard!

Welcome to the Shard! I have taken care of your double topic. Who's your favorite SA character?

19 hours ago, Scout_Fox said:

Welcome to the Shard Mac! Happy to have you here with us :D If you've been a fan since WoK it's an excellent time to have you join with RoW just out! 

Devouring SA multiple times makes you a perfect fit for us here I think we found our match :P Have you read through any of the other Cosmere series? How about non-Cosmere? Look forward to seeing you around and hope you find tons of awesome discussion to be involved in and people to meet!

Ooh, also looks like this may have been posted twice. You can got to your last one and at the top near the orange Reply to This Topic button you will see a tab for Moderation Actions. Click that, tap hide in the dropdown and put a reason like "Accidental double post." Hope you enjoy the Shard!

Thank you! I've read all cosmere related works, and have only read Skyward so far! Hoping to get through the 2nd one in the near future!

My favorite Stormlight Character has to be Dalinar!

Edited by Ookla the Editor
double post

45 minutes ago, Mac2467 said:

Thank you! I've read all cosmere related works, and have only read Skyward so far! Hoping to get through the 2nd one in the near future!

Absolutely! Delighted to have you join :D That is an excellent reading set so far! I would definitely check out Reckoners and Alcatraz too when you get a chance. Alcatraz is the more lighthearted one, Reckoners is a more serious series. Sounds like some awesome reading ahead!

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favourite Mistborn character? 

Welcome to the shard! Reading WoT? How are you finding it? Where are you at? 
In cosmere, which is your Favourite shardworld?

Edited by Aon Tia