Mid-Range Game 47: Conflict of Superiority

Elandera

1 hour ago, Ookla the Paradoxical said:

Things get really dark, huh?

I'm taking a lot of creative freedom with this, and my writing style leans towards dark. :P Even at the end of the book, not a whole lot is known about the political aspects of Starsight, just that the DPS and DSI don't get along well. 

1 hour ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Does the Detritus Spy steal the role's ability or just duplicate it?

Just duplicates.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:17 AM, Elandera said:

Please don't forget Ookla season rules, and I request all votes be placed on the players standard Shard name, not their Ookla name.

We actually shouldn’t have to worry about this, Ookla season ends on the 19th, and the game starts on the 22nd. 

6 minutes ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I'm going to ask this incase I get Elim, how do you change the color of your text in the doc on mobile?

Why does your alignment depend on that :P.

Y'know what? Don't answer that. But also remember that you can't lie in blue text, period.

But it's 

[color=blue]Text goes here[/color]

Or substitute out 'blue' for whatever color you want.

Edited by Ookla's Dice

31 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

@Ookla's Dice

"in the doc" :P. 

Uh, I would tell you if I ever charge my phone... ? it's uh, I think it's like, in the...somewhere..on the screen...

Oh I’m smart never mind ignore me whoops thx

@Somebody from Sel there’s a color selection thingy it’s pretty obvious I think.

9 hours ago, Somebody from Sel said:

I'm going to ask this incase I get Elim, how do you change the color of your text in the doc on mobile?

When you go to start typing in the doc, there's a bar at the bottom (at least on Android) for formatting the text. Text and highlighting colors are part of that.

21 hours ago, Ookla the Sarcastic said:

I'll join this! I’ll be.... unamed this game because I can’t think of a good one.

I don't recognize your pfp. Do you have a non-Ookla name I can use for sign-ups?

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
5 hours ago, Elandera said:

When you go to start typing in the doc, there's a bar at the bottom (at least on Android) for formatting the text. Text and highlighting colors are part of that.

I don't recognize your pfp. Do you have a non-Ookla name I can use for sign-ups?

Thank you.