7 posts in this topic

Sup, you can call me airie! i use they/them pronouns and have been into the cosmere for a little over a year now. i first listened to WOK on a cross country road trip last august, and from there i read WOR and OB and then moved into Mistborn era 1. I haven’t finished era 1.5, and I just read Warbreaker. I’m done with ROW and am dying to read Edgedancer and Dawnshard, but haven’t gotten the chance yet. 

According to the official quiz, I would be an Edgedancer or a Windrunner, but I think Allomancy might be my favorite form of investiture

Welcome to the Shard! If you could kill one character who would it be?

Hi @AirierVesse! Welcome to the 17th Shard! If you had to choose between being an Edgedancer or Windrunner, which would you prefer?

Also I think you may have accidentally posted this thread 3 times. 

46 minutes ago, AirierVesse said:

Sup, you can call me airie! i use they/them pronouns and have been into the cosmere for a little over a year now. i first listened to WOK on a cross country road trip last august, and from there i read WOR and OB and then moved into Mistborn era 1. I haven’t finished era 1.5, and I just read Warbreaker. I’m done with ROW and am dying to read Edgedancer and Dawnshard, but haven’t gotten the chance yet. 

According to the official quiz, I would be an Edgedancer or a Windrunner, but I think Allomancy might be my favorite form of investiture

Welcome to the Shard! Oh no, read Dawnshard fast because the Dawnshard spoiler period is over! That means Dawnshard spoilers will be allowed in the Rhythm of War board!

14 minutes ago, Ookla the Groovy said:

Also I think you may have accidentally posted this thread 3 times. 

Oh yeah, you should go delete the duplicate topics. It's easy, just open the two topics, at the top of the page there's a tab called Moderation Actions, click that, then click Hide, give a reason for hiding the topic "accidentally triple-posted".

Hey airie! Welcome to the shard! 
It is just called mistborn era 2 now! Where are you at mistborn?

Welcome to the Shard Airie! Delighted to have you join us :D That is quite an awesome way to get into WoK and the Cosmere that is so cool!

An excellent progression of novels from there as well you've gotten a large amount of Cosmere down! I agree with Honorless see if you can get in Dawnshard sometime soon to not get anything spoiled. What has been your favorite series? Hope you enjoy the Shard!

Welcome to the Shard!