Hello There

Edhack77

Hello!! Edhack here!

I've just recently finished both reading Rhythm of War and listening to all the Shardcast videos posted on Youtube. I've been reading Brandon's work since just recently (around the start of 2019), thanks to a friend of mine who recommended me the Mistborn saga. I'm from Spain and I've been entranced by the Cosmere in general since I started reading it (haven't read white sand yet though, but everything else I've read). I hadn't gotten into reading long Fantasy series, when I was young I read all Rick Riordan's books, but other than that I haven't been that much into a book series, and no other book has ever made theorize as much as Cosmere books. I've joined this forum primarily to rant about my theories, so I hope we can all share all of that.

I'm not gonna be active very much, I'm still studying and don't have very much free time, but I'll try to read all I can and share all my thoughts and compare with everyone.

So... Hello there!!!

15 minutes ago, Edhack77 said:

Hello!! Edhack here!

I've just recently finished both reading Rhythm of War and listening to all the Shardcast videos posted on Youtube. I've been reading Brandon's work since just recently (around the start of 2019), thanks to a friend of mine who recommended me the Mistborn saga. I'm from Spain and I've been entranced by the Cosmere in general since I started reading it (haven't read white sand yet though, but everything else I've read). I hadn't gotten into reading long Fantasy series, when I was young I read all Rick Riordan's books, but other than that I haven't been that much into a book series, and no other book has ever made theorize as much as Cosmere books. I've joined this forum primarily to rant about my theories, so I hope we can all share all of that.

I'm not gonna be active very much, I'm still studying and don't have very much free time, but I'll try to read all I can and share all my thoughts and compare with everyone.

So... Hello there!!!

Welcome, welcome

I grew up with Rick Riordan too... who were your favourite characters there? Which series or books by Riordan were your favourites?

Edited by Honorless

Welcome to the shard! Great time to join! I am yet to finish all the shardcasts. 

1 hour ago, Edhack77 said:

Looking forward to seeing you around still. We all love to share and discuss all of the fandoms theories and we equally love to see all our theories proven correct ( very rarely) or  quashed ( all the time ). 

Hello There General Kenobi GIF - HelloThere GeneralKenobi StarWars -  Discover & Share GIFs

Welcome to the Shard Edhack! It is the perfect time to come join us if you've just finished off RoW and Shardcast! Happy to have you here with us :D

That is an awesome recommendation from your friend I think you might need to get them a cake or a lifetime supply of nachos or something :P Cosmere is such an awesome series to be entrained in I totally agree with you! That's so cool that this got you back into reading long fantasy series' as well!

Look forward to hearing all about your theories and rantings on here this is the perfect spot to be! Keep all RoW stuff to the RoW section so no accidental spoilers elsewhere but other than that you are good to go. Look forward to seeing you around however much you get to be on!

4 hours ago, Edhack77 said:

Finally someone who got the reference and responded

Thanks for the welcome guys!

:lol: Ofc, ofc how could I miss it! I always gotta be sure to get all our Hello Theres with a proper General Kenobi up in here :D We actually get it surprisingly less often than you think! Happy to have you here with us and welcome aboard!