Is there a newsletter archive?

Hello!

I received a newsletter from Sanderson around the release of Rhythm of War that included a list of his favorite chapters, and most difficult chapters to write, from each part of the book.  I seem to have deleted it, but now that I'm well into reading the book, I'm very curious to review it again to get some additional insight.  Can anyone provide me with a link of where I might be able to find it?  If it doesn't exist, does anyone still have access to that email and can you respond to this with that list of his favorite and most difficult to write chapters?

Thanks in advance!  :)

If, from any newsletter email, you click on View in Browser, then at the top, it will have a link to the newsletter archive, and the one you want is from November 17th.

If you resubscribe, it should send that same email. 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Mistiosa said:

If, from any newsletter email, you click on View in Browser, then at the top, it will have a link to the newsletter archive, and the one you want is from November 17th.

If you resubscribe, it should send that same email. 

Unfortunately re-subscribing didn't do anything, so I subscribed from my work email, got the confirmation email, which re-routed me to the blog page; didn't get the newsletter, can't figure out how to get to them... any chance you can share the link?

1 hour ago, Glubbdrubb said:

BrandonSanderson.com appears to be malfunctioning right now. I'd really like to read the State of the Sanderson 2020, since I didn't get it in my email either.

State of the Sanderson 2020 isn't published yet to the best of my knowledge, but here's the link to 2019. :)

https://www.brandonsanderson.com/state-of-the-sanderson-2019/