Yeshevishman has arrived.

yeshevishman

On 12/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, yeshevishman said:

How many Jews do we have here? Why, whenever I try to get my friends into the fandom, don't they join? I think I have the wrong friends. Lol.

Yo, i'm jewish, did you have a nice חנוכה? An obviously you're right. I got some of my friends into the fandom, and one of my friends actually got me into it.

Edited by Hoid the Drifter

On 12/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, Nathrangking said:

חנוכה שמח!! There are a few of us around and it is always good to see another jewish sanderfan. Welcome to the shard.

You're also jewish? What's up? how was your חנוכה?

Edit: Sorry, keep double posting. Trying not to.

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

I am. There are a number of us around. ברוך ה I'm well. My חנוכה went well. How are you and how was your חנוכה?

ברוך ה it was גשמאק (for the yeshivish terminology.) I'm doing amazing ברוך ה. I actually go back to ישיבה tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

ברוך ה it was גשמאק (for the yeshivish terminology.) I'm doing amazing ברוך ה. I actually go back to ישיבה tomorrow.

Nice. A גשמאק chag is a wonderful thing! It is a good thing to return to  ישיבה. I miss those days. In hindsight  ישיבה was a time I should have taken more advantage of. Let it be a catalyst to help you grow ever more.

9 hours ago, Trizee said:

ישיבה truly is wonderful. I don't think there's really anything else like it. So enjoy the remainder of זמן חורף!

ודאי i will

9 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

In hindsight  ישיבה was a time I should have taken more advantage of. Let it be a catalyst to help you grow ever more.

אמן

Oh, yeah, @yeshevishman, before i forget,

Who's your favorite character and which character do you hate the most?

What order of radiant are you/ do you want to be?

If you could choose one allomantic power, what would you choose?

What about one feruchemical power?

if you were a twinborn, what would you want to be?

Of all the powers in the cosmere, which one do you most want to have?

which of sando's books do you like the most? This includes not cosmere books like reckoners, legion, rithmatist

How many more questions can i ask before you stop reading this?

• 6 months later...

and...

@yeshevishman, @Trizee, @Nathrangking, and @Silva, along with everyone else, (don't be offended that I didn't mention you), I'm back. This thread seems a bit outdated but @yeshevishman, you never answered my questions, and it's been quite a while since חנוכה; so long, in fact, that I have graduated! For those of you in the New England area, I'm going to a beis midrash program there next year.

Any new ideas that you had since then that haven't been debunked? please send the link to anything you think is important. looking forward to a summer in the cosmere! and @yeshevishman, please please PLEASE answer the questions!

...oh, it's getting late. where is @Stumpythecognitiveshadow so I can go to the Well and bother Kelsier?